• +1
Reactions: loksr and Deleted member 7313
Don’t try to be narcy/arrogant you don’t have the face for it
keep telling me what to do bitch. i'll do what i want

chad pedophiles dont get caught
chad fucks 14 year olds every weekend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
LOW IQ PROJECTION ALERT, JFL AT YOUR FUCKING ABYSMAL LEVELS OF RETARDATION :lul: :lul:
1. THATS NOT THE DEFINITION OF PEDOPHILIA U FUCKIN AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT
2. MUH DIGIT RATIO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FINDING JBS SEXY
3. OR MAYBE I LIKE THEM CAUSE THEYRE FUCKING HOT :lul::lul::lul: FUCKING REACHING LIKE THAT IS A SIGN OFA LOW IQ
4. YOU ARE SO FUCKING BRAINWASHED DED SRS JFL DONT EVEN DENY IT, ITS NOT NATURAL TO LIKE FLAT 13 YEAR OLDS ARE U FUCKING DUMB :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 930702View attachment 930713

CONCEDE THE L DUMBASS

1. EXPLAIN WHY IT WOULD MATTER IF THEY DONT KNOW I EXIST. DOES IT MAKE THEM ANY LESS SEXY, JFL? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING ATTRACTED TO THEM. LOW IQ?

2. IM NOT GETTING A JB? PROVE IT LMAO. PROVE ILL NEVER GET ONE, PROVE THAT THEY HAVE SAID THEYLL NEVER GET WITH @ARIANAISAWEOSME
3. HOW IS IT SUCK TO HAVE A 5 YO AS YOUR PROFILE PIC JFL? DO YOU ALSO THINK ITS SICK TO WORK WITH CHILD BEAUTY PAGEANTS? DO YOU ALSO THINK WHOEVER TOOK THE PHOTO WAS SICK FOR TAKING A PHOTO OF A 5 YO? JFL

4. DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE REST, JUST KEEP BARKING WITH YOUR 75 IQ :lul::lul::lul::lul:

btw i promise u niggers can change, i used to be just like u all tbh
Pindick freak
Stop speaking to your betters you defective gigacoper
Healthy men like ADULT women, fully sexually developed
Not the flat children that you jack off to because women your own age would only ever look in your direction to vomit (it’s the same with jbs tbh, but you don’t have enough experience to know that)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7313
As if anyone on this forum was a legit pedophile
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4612
I can't think of anything more disgusting and repulsive than a pedophile
what about a child molester who thinks grown women are sexiest?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Pindick freak
Stop speaking to your betters you defective gigacoper
Healthy men like ADULT women, fully sexually developed
Not the flat children that you jack off to because women your own age would only ever look in your direction to vomit (it’s the same with jbs tbh, but you don’t have enough experience to know that)
I cant help u at this point tbh. u r too far gone. hopefully u see for urself and stop coping & see the truth.

I cant help u at this point tbh. u r too far gone. hopefully u see for urself and stop coping & see the truth.
:sick::sick::sick:
disgusting that this thing won’t stop trying to communicate with me as if it were a human
It’s too stupid to realize that society is 0% a factor in why a normal healthy man wouldn’t like an undeveloped child like it does

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
didn’t someone ask you about your digit ratio and you dodged the question? Jfl at you being a pedophile (liking small tits and small asses by definition) and still trying to call others low t.

you probably have a little tiny pindick and that’s why you like little girls, you think your dick is a perfect size for them jfl

“M-muh think for yourself muh societal brainwashing” shut the fuck up you disgusting little dog
You’re not unique in your thinking, you didn’t break free from societal brainwashing, it is NOT natural to like little flat fucking 13 year old girls you vomit inducing FREAK

unironically rope, chester
u r a woman.

im not even attracted to these jbs girls but theres like no reason to be hating on people who like them unless u r a woman

That fits into the category
wrong.

a pedophile is someone who feels attraction mostly for prepubescents

a child molestor who actively inflicts sexual abuse on a child

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and BrettyBoy
This entire thread was made to bait pinkwell

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
wrong.

a pedophile is someone who feels attraction mostly for prepubescents

a child molestor who actively inflicts sexual abuse on a child
Water is wet, I know

My post applies to them too

Water is wet, I know

My post applies to them too
i think your post applies mostly to them

if someone has a mental illness, realizes they have a mental illness, and keeps to themself because they dont ant to harm anyone, why are you angry at them?

• +1
Reactions: Stare
i think your post applies mostly to them

if someone has a mental illness, realizes they have a mental illness, and keeps to themself because they dont ant to harm anyone, why are you angry at them?
I am not angry to them, not at all.
However, we rarely know about those cases because they get therapy, take meds and move on with their lives without harming any kid.
When someone refers to pedophiles they are talking about those who molest kids or consume cp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I am not angry to them, not at all.
However, we rarely know about those cases because they get therapy, take meds and move on with their lives without harming any kid.
When someone refers to pedophiles they are talking about those who molest kids or consume cp.
true, good point

i suppose the controversy comes from the confusion

i will say, as i have before, sex with prepubescents should not be condoned, and if the attraction is acted upon, there should be legal consequences.

but there should also be understanding that there are people who struggle with mental illness, and they should not be attacked for what they feel if they keep to themself.

i know water is wet etc.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Stare
u r a woman.

im not even attracted to these jbs girls but theres like no reason to be hating on people who like them unless u r a woman
Do not speak to me if you cannot read
Check my sig

Any man that doesn’t actively hate chomos will get the same treatment as chomos.
Chomos and chomo apologists are disgusting. Go ask a ripped mexican in prison if he’s a woman, cause he feels the same way I do :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Do not speak to me if you cannot read
Check my sig

Any man that doesn’t actively hate chomos will get the same treatment as chomos.
Chomos and chomo apologists are disgusting. Go ask a ripped mexican in prison if he’s a woman, cause he feels the same way I do :lul: :lul: :lul:
ripped mexican guy has been brainwashed by years of cuckoldry. he, himself, is a cuck.

and most likely, isnt even that ripped. a tall white neckbeard who loves jbs could get in shape and be stronger than him, so dont use the "muh he could crush ur skull puny twink" on me

anyway, he is wrong. society has told him this way. and that entire argument was a strawman

whats a chomo btw

ripped mexican guy has been brainwashed by years of cuckoldry. he, himself, is a cuck.

and most likely, isnt even that ripped. a tall white neckbeard who loves jbs could get in shape and be stronger than him, so dont use the "muh he could crush ur skull puny twink" on me

anyway, he is wrong. society has told him this way. and that entire argument was a strawman

whats a chomo btw
A chomo is you, chester
Jesus are you that other pindick faggot’s alt?

disgusting pedos all over this website
Hope you all get savagely beaten like you deserve
Disgusting creatures :sick: :sick:

• JFL
A chomo is you, chester
Jesus are you that other pindick faggot’s alt?

disgusting pedos all over this website
Hope you all get savagely beaten like you deserve
Disgusting creatures :sick: :sick:
I'm not attracted to jbs jfl, it's just retarded to dislike people who are

• +1
I'm not attracted to jbs jfl, it's just retarded to dislike people who are
Yeah right
You’re spouting the same “ur brainwashed” nonsense that the other chomo is
No, you just have a little dick so you’re attracted to girls who you think match that size.

normal men are NOT attracted to children like you are
And we feel nothing but disgust and hatred for those that are

• JFL
Yeah right
You’re spouting the same “ur brainwashed” nonsense that the other chomo is
No, you just have a little dick so you’re attracted to girls who you think match that size.

normal men are NOT attracted to children like you are
And we feel nothing but disgust and hatred for those that are
absolute retardation. obvious foid. kys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy and WadlowMaxxing
absolute retardation. obvious foid. kys.
:sick: :sick: :sick:
it can’t even read
The disgusting chomo doesn’t even have the decency to be able to read
It’s a complete and total waste of oxygen, just a leech

it needs to rope

• JFL
:sick: :sick: :sick:
it can’t even read
The disgusting chomo doesn’t even have the decency to be able to read
It’s a complete and total waste of oxygen, just a leech

it needs to rope
u can't argue, u called me "Chester", u keep begging for other people to help you..

Obvious foid

• +1
u can't argue, u called me "Chester", u keep begging for other people to help you..

Obvious foid
“Begging for other people to help you”
Don’t even know what it’s trying to say here, clearly too stupid to convey its thoughts
Chester the molester

proven male
Proven 8x6
You’re literally nothing next to me, if you ever became human enough to get a girlfriend she would drool over the thought of my dick and consider you to be inadequate

it’s over for you chomo

• JFL
“Begging for other people to help you”
Don’t even know what it’s trying to say here, clearly too stupid to convey its thoughts
Chester the molester

proven male
Proven 8x6
You’re literally nothing next to me, if you ever became human enough to get a girlfriend she would drool over the thought of my dick and consider you to be inadequate

it’s over for you chomo
ah, ur delusional. oh well.

Reminder : You're on an incel forum.

• +1
ah, ur delusional. oh well.

Reminder : You're on an incel forum.
I go to the zoo too, but that doesn't make me a monkey like you.
there's a reason I say "proven" and not "claims"
you know you're coping, chester.

I go to the zoo too, but that doesn't make me a monkey like you.
there's a reason I say "proven" and not "claims"
you know you're coping, chester.
u r a foid.

• +1
u r a foid.
low iq monkey
does it make you feel better to cope that the man who relentlessly mocks you for being a disgusting subhuman is a foid who doesn't have a dick that's likely more than 2x the size of your own?

• JFL
low iq monkey
does it make you feel better to cope that the man who relentlessly mocks you for being a disgusting subhuman is a foid who doesn't have a dick that's likely more than 2x the size of your own?
u mention ur dick size every second and its barely even big

have you ever had sex?

• +1
u mention ur dick size every second and its barely even big

have you ever had sex?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
COPE COPE COPE HOLY SHIT
HOOOOLY SHIT THIS COPE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

if mine's "barely even big" then you have a legitimate giga micropenis
Subhumansbtfo

like I said, if you ever escape inceldom, I could steal whatever subhuman girl you get with, and that's based on more than just my cock. Btw she won't have seen bigger, especially not from you ;)

also I bring up my dick size every second because I can instantly smell what an incel is insecure about at any given moment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
COPE COPE COPE HOLY SHIT
HOOOOLY SHIT THIS COPE :lul::lul::lul::lul:

if mine's "barely even big" then you have a legitimate giga micropenis
View attachment 930959

like I said, if you ever escape inceldom, I could steal whatever subhuman girl you get with, and that's based on more than just my cock. Btw she won't have seen bigger, especially not from you ;)

also I bring up my dick size every second because I can instantly smell what an incel is insecure about at any given moment
you are legit retarded.

• +1
you read every word I say
shaking
probably with a tiny hard on cause you're secretly a cuck and into sph tbh

typical chomo
Projection

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7866
tbh

just sit back and enjoy the show
I don't even care if "jbs" are moral at this point. it's just kinda fun to watch each side go at it. that with @loksr larping about his dick and @youngmaxxing arguing with him in every thread is golden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I don't even care if "jbs" are moral at this point. it's just kinda fun to watch each side go at it. that with @loksr larping about his dick and @youngmaxxing arguing with him in every thread is golden
it's less about morality and more about my overall disgust
you know I'm not larping, you know I didn't pay anybody to say anything about my dick
you know it, I know it, we all know it, let's not even pretend

• JFL
it's less about morality and more about my overall disgust
you know I'm not larping, you know I didn't pay anybody to say anything about my dick
you know it, I know it, we all know it, let's not even pretend

@youngmaxxing he cropped the image after the 1 inch mark. because he knows it doesn't go past that :lul:

• JFL