People ask me in PMs how I make money, this is how.

N1666

N1666

Kraken
HOMOSEXUAL THREAD
REQUIRMENTS:
- Must be lean and have visible abs/ a somewhat aesthetic body
- A good background
- Clean shaven body (including feet)

1. Download Grindr

2. Make a profile showing off your body and include pictures of your feet on it, if you are MTN+ put pics of ur face too.

3. Start swiping and finding men, I’d advise you buy premium for better results.

4. Find men (preferably older) and make a conversation.

5. If they have a foot fetish, you have hit the jackpot.

Step 6. Sell your feet pictures to the men on grindr

Step 7. Enjoy the profits

979B13F3 BF12 49B4 8FE2 67BCBDD53846

I have made 1.8k in two weeks, it is an easy side hustle and requires no effort or money to start with.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, enchanted_elixir, Skywalker and 18 others
Can’t u just steal pics from someone else and do this?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
Can’t u just steal pics from someone else and do this?
yes you can and its ewhoring, with multiple accounts you can make a lot of money (in minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Doesn’t work. They ask to see ur name next to the pics etc
there are ewhoring packs that have stuff like that and templates when u can edit the photo in minecraft

yes you can and its ewhoring, with multiple accounts you can make a lot of money (in minecraft)
Ewhoring is saturated and most people won’t see even 3 figures from it.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Reformed
show me one example of anyone asking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dietsnasta, THEMOGGER and 4 others
Ewhoring is saturated and most people won’t see even 3 figures from it.
thats exactly what youre doing lmao, i did it and if u are dedicated and have some level of social engineering skills and have a good pack with lots of pictures and go on obscure apps you will make loads of cash

show me one example of anyone asking.
EC2D8B84 A3DB 4247 8940 CB563BF121B6

That was the other day, I’m not going through my other threads and posts to find more.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Reformed and Orc
People ask me in pms how to make money, I just send em this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, onlyhereforheight, House Lannister and 5 others
thats exactly what youre doing lmao, i did it and if u are dedicated and have some level of social engineering skills and have a good pack with lots of pictures and go on obscure apps you will make loads of cash
No, I am not larping as someone else and using other peoples pictures. I did Ewhoring years ago, I came up of Ewhoring lol, nowadays people sit at a computer all day pretending to be a female just for a measly $10. Men are smarter now and know that these accounts exist.

• +1
Reactions: Luxury
Btw anyone believing this is a giga retard, I’m not that pathetic to make money this way. But realistically you can make money this way if you want. What I do is something else, I won’t say what it is on a public platform like this.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: User49 and Reformed
My feet are ugly as hell, won't work

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Btw anyone believing this is a giga retard, I’m not that pathetic to make money this way. But realistically you can make money this way if you want. What I do is something else, I won’t say what it is on a public platform like this.
Brutal. I need money man

16636.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 24586 and Deleted member 22623
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and BoneDensity
What the fuuuuck 1,8k for feet?????? No nudity????

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and User49
this doesn't work i've already tried it when i was younger and had semi-gymcelled body now i just ingest SARMs and rot all day dont even train

refunding* or something

No, I am not larping as someone else and using other peoples pictures. I did Ewhoring years ago, I came up of Ewhoring lol, nowadays people sit at a computer all day pretending to be a female just for a measly $10. Men are smarter now and know that these accounts exist.
Maybe in my 3rld word country its not as advanced, i made a lot of money off of it

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Post feet, I need to know if mines are good enough

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
show me more proof i dont believe you

this jsut looks like a random ss tho
It’s my bank, just one of them. Again I’m not saying that I do refunding or I don’t, but I have “friends” who do it and 1.5k+ is average for a day or a couple of days. They aren’t doing petty refunds on Amazon by saying their parcels didn’t arrive for £50.

B5D37F21 FD16 45BA AE15 EDAF0BD83D3A

• JFL
Reactions: User49
It’s my bank, just one of them. Again I’m not saying that I do refunding or I don’t, but I have “friends” who do it and 1.5k+ is average for a day or a couple of days. They aren’t doing petty refunds on Amazon by saying their parcels didn’t arrive for £50.

View attachment 2164908
PMO

"homosexual thread" :feelskek:

Does this shit actually work ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and N1666
Does this shit actually work ?
This was a joke thread, idk if it actually works it might but probably too saturated. Plus gay men can get nudes for free off other gay men easily as they are vile animals with no standards, so why would they pay?