People concerned about penis size differences between races should be more looking at dht levels

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
IF GH is the secret to taller height then for penis size DHT or dihydrotesterone is the ideal for mean increases in penis sizes in men pre puberty I don't know a way to increase total androgen receptor volume but DHT after AR is the most potent and important things when it comes to dick size and to face it legit is the chad hormone I'm trying to find more studies on this for those asking why i care ? well why the fuck care about height or face going by that logic because penis size is a major factor along side height face and body dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, thereallegend and Deleted member 28896
It's 1 of the only threads useful here on this forum
Dick size is genetic boyo you will never be able to change it without surgery

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi
IF GH is the secret to taller height then for penis size DHT or dihydrotesterone is the ideal for mean increases in penis sizes in men pre puberty I don't know a way to increase total androgen receptor volume but DHT after AR is the most potent and important things when it comes to dick size and to face it legit is the chad hormone I'm trying to find more studies on this for those asking why i care ? well why the fuck care about height or face going by that logic because penis size is a major factor along side height face and body dimorphism
it’s just not talked about much because DHT especially gel for dick size is so hard to find

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Dick size is genetic boyo you will never be able to change it without surgery

It's not genetics fully the androgen receptor signalling is genetic but the exposure to DHT after birth isn't that much can be controlled plus in terms of adult hood pumps, and antilysl oxidaze works by remodeling the albuginea tunica

c
cOPe

DHT levels are high in short dicked populations like MENAs and curries

c

cOPe

DHT levels are high in short dicked populations like MENAs and curries

There is no evidence of racial differences in penis size i would need to see a study that accoutned for volunteer bias had some method of replication and had a large sample size

My dick stopped growing at 13

Why would niggas here care about dick size when the most they will experience are prostitutes

• JFL
Reactions: kaugummi
Why would niggas here care about dick size when the most they will experience are prostitutes

why i care ? well why the fuck care about height or face going by that logic because penis size is a major factor along side height face and body dimorphism>>

I already responded to this

Then use HCG penis pumps and anti lysl oxidaze
It's 7 inches, I can just SEAmaxx, there androgyny is ideal too, so two birds with one stone.

There is no evidence of racial differences in penis size i would need to see a study that accoutned for volunteer bias had some method of replication and had a large sample size
differences exist but aren't significant, like blacks have 1 inch longer than whites and whites have 1 inch longer than asians on average

It's 7 inches, I can just SEAmaxx, there androgyny is ideal too, so two birds with one stone.

Then penis size should be the least of your worries according to data your well above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
differences exist but aren't significant, like blacks have 1 inch longer than whites and whites have 1 inch longer than asians on average

Again seems like sterotypes rather than actual evidence born in data

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
why i care ? well why the fuck care about height or face going by that logic because penis size is a major factor along side height face and body dimorphism>>

I already responded to this
It's different man cock would only matter for sex with your girl it won't matter as much as looks and height and shit there's pretty privilege not cock privilege ykwim
I'd rather be Ronaldo with a 2 inch cock than LeafyIsHere with a 7 inch

It's different man cock would only matter for sex with your girl it won't matter as much as looks and height and shit there's pretty privilege not cock privilege ykwim
I'd rather be Ronaldo with a 2 inch cock than LeafyIsHere with a 7 inch

I would rather be ronaldo with a 7 inch cock with a 2 why the false analogy ? all of matters it's not isolated factors the black pill works on a spectrum

I would rather be ronaldo with a 7 inch cock with a 2 why the false analogy ? all of matters it's not isolated factors the black pill works on a spectrum
Makes sense but like unless it's 4 inches or under I don't think it really matters
As they say it's how you use it or smth

Makes sense but like unless it's 4 inches or under I don't think it really matters
As they say it's how you use it or smth

Well to some people it clearly matters as several threads exist about dick maxing on the looks maxing section and weird pseudo science the amount of none sense here taken as fact is ludicrous

Well to some people it clearly matters as several threads exist about dick maxing on the looks maxing section and weird pseudo science the amount of none sense here taken as fact is ludicrous
Damn rlly?? I'm 15 and mine is 5.5inches should I do smth

Damn rlly?? I'm 15 and mine is 5.5inches should I do smth

Yeah off course make sure your not fat as higher eastrogen can cause you to have a smaller penis because less of your androgen receptors during puberty is there to bind to your over all test hormones causing to gyno and man tits this is a western phenomina that is causing entire populations to get smaller penises the other factor is using penis pumps and anti lysl oxidaze

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Yeah off course make sure your not fat as higher eastrogen can cause you to have a smaller penis because less of your androgen receptors during puberty is there to bind to your over all test hormones causing to gyno and man tits this is a western phenomina that is causing entire populations to get smaller penises the other factor is using penis pumps and anti lysl oxidaze
Testosterone for my age is 3 to 5 ng/ml and mine is 7 would it affect me someway?

Penis size doesn’t matter, unless you are below 5inches in length and like 4.5 in girth, obviously anything around 7 is ideal but my ex thought i was big at 6.4

Testosterone for my age is 3 to 5 ng/ml and mine is 7 would it affect me someway?

No if your already higher test then that's 1 less thing to worry about still keep at at 15 percent body fat that is biologically the healthy weight to begin with

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Penis size doesn’t matter, unless you are below 5inches in length and like 4.5 in girth, obviously anything around 7 is ideal but my ex thought i was big at 6.4

being 6 4 doesn't matter you can just be 6 foot being a 8 out of 10 doesn't matter you can be a 6 out of 10 well yah your technically right but lets not act like having a bigger doesn't help that's the whole point of this thread i never said it was essential i said it's very important

being 6 4 doesn't matter you can just be 6 foot being a 8 out of 10 doesn't matter you can be a 6 out of 10 well yah your technically right but lets not act like having a bigger doesn't help that's the whole point of this thread i never said it was essential i said it's very important
How do u get higher DHt and tesosterone im 14 and in puberty so this would be good for me. rn my dick like 5.2 inches and im 5'11

How do u get higher DHt and tesosterone im 14 and in puberty so this would be good for me. rn my dick like 5.2 inches and im 5'11

Just let puberty do it's thing stay low body fat use penis pumps and most importantly use anti lysl oxidaze

Girls talk, size does matter.

Hence my obession with trying to increase it like with height and face
As is the case of almost everyone here.
That greycel is the exception

I have small dick.

I want big dick

You have solution

Yes or no?

Then use HCG penis pumps and anti lysl oxidaze
I seen the studies showing a 20% increase on rats when combined with pumps. What's the best product available and can a cream be just as effective? I use a Hydromax. Are these permanent results? I would like to stop doing maintenance PE exercises but I've been afraid of losing my gains so I never stopped but the time has been cut by 70 percent for my maintenance program.

Unfortunately, all the rats died as there is no way to isolate the material to just the penis. Unless we can use a cream or injection combined with a pump.

I've found BCP-157 injections to speed up my recovery from sessions.

Last edited: