People cope with looks

ambi

ambi

Midnight In A Perfect World
if people here saw the creatures women date they would rope immediately thats why they cope with looks. To get girls you just have to exist and be a normal person and people here are not even capable of such an easy task. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, theonewhocantascend, Kazey and 8 others
That's the problem
Babadook scream 640x360

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Aero
if people here saw the creatures women date they would rope immediately thats why they cope with looks. To get girls you just have to exist and be a normal person and people here are not even capable of such an easy task. Brutal
I agree to some extent. The only types of people who don’t get girls are the ones that are here on this forum coping, including me but I can accept that fact. But it is true that Chad will do better than the normal person who doesn’t have looks, it’s just if you just want the experience you don’t really need looks, but just what you said, being nt etc and social

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
people always look for excuse our is looks but if we deeper is far more then that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, BrahminBoss and ambi
being ntmaxxed and socialcirclemaxxing can compensate with being ltn (true irl average looks) max and get either 1st time bf mtb or ltb imo

• +1
Reactions: ambi
"Just be confident" is actually true, especially if you are ok looking, and can pass.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ambi
:feelswah:

• JFL
I agree to some extent. The only types of people who don’t get girls are the ones that are here on this forum coping, including me but I can accept that fact. But it is true that Chad will do better than the normal person who doesn’t have looks, it’s just if you just want the experience you don’t really need looks, but just what you said, being nt etc and social
I’ve never seen actual Chad irl and most people here probably havent. I’ve seen good looking people have good results and i’ve seen manlet mcdonalds bloatmaxxers have even better results. I’ve seen people so unhygienic that if you took the oil and grease from their faces and hair and put it on a pan you would have enough to fry eggs for weeks.
If you can’t get girls you are either severely mentally impaired or it was written in your soul that you are not supposed to get women. Its harder to have no experience than it is to have experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, MostGLSlayer, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
even if she doesn't think there's anything wrong with your looks, if you do it doesn't matter because she can sense that self consciousness from a mile away and it's a turnoff that's part of what NT brain means it means just not so fucking in your head and self conscious because when you are you can't even socialize properly

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and ambi
I’ve never seen actual Chad irl and most people here probably havent. I’ve seen good looking people have good results and i’ve seen manlet mcdonalds bloatmaxxers have even better results. I’ve seen people so unhygienic that if you took the oil and grease from their faces and hair and put it on a pan you would have enough to fry eggs for weeks.
If you can’t get girls you are either severely mentally impaired or it was written in your soul that you are not supposed to get women. Its harder to have no experience than it is to have experience
yea i've seen disgusting ltns get mtbs , ntpill it's a good way to evade looksmaxxing if you're doomed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ambi
being ntmaxxed and socialcirclemaxxing can compensate with being ltn (true irl average looks) max and get either 1st time bf mtb or ltb imo
even if she doesn't think there's anything wrong with your looks, if you do it doesn't matter because she can sense that self consciousness from a mile away and it's a turnoff that's part of what NT brain means it means just not so fucking in your head and self conscious because when you are you can't even socialize properly
yeah, NT is really everything

"Just be confident" is actually true, especially if you are ok looking, and can pass.
getting a gf is easy, making her stay, getting sex whenever u want, her staying loyal etc is whole different adn only looks can accomplish that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, ambi and lowiqNormie
Actually i see NT dudes LTN-MTN range who even get hot chicks. You can do good without being NT, only if you look really good

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ambi
No face for lack of NT.

• +1
Actually i see NT dudes LTN-MTN range who even get hot chicks. You can do good without being NT, only if you look really good
truly non NT people are insanely rare thats why communities like this are so small and delusional. Full of legit dwellers that focus on the completely wrong thing.
I know maybe 1 truly non NT person irl more and he is obv a loner

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
truly non NT people are insanely rare thats why communities like this are so small and delusional. Full of legit dwellers that focus on the completely wrong thing.
I know maybe 1 truly non NT person irl more and he is obv a loner
True im pretty non-NT (used to be normal) but most people are normies IRL, i just recently realized that i must look autistic and weird asf to other people 💀

Luckily i have some friends, but ofcourse no social status or popularity

• +1
True im pretty non-NT (used to be normal) but most people are normies IRL, i just recently realized that i must look autistic and weird asf to other people 💀

Luckily i have some friends, but ofcourse no social status or popularity
Avg person is so extroverted loud and obnoxious, so if you are more on the introverted side u will seem like a weirdo to people

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Getting women is easy because there are so many avenues to do it. Even sub human can prostitution max and get girls, even if it’s not wanted by them. Someone who can’t get girls is extremely unlucky like I am or is borderline disabled like Down syndrome or something and can’t function mentally or physically. But chad will still do better if he’s NT or even non nt because looks will make him superior to the people who don’t have the looks that’s just common sense, but yeh you don’t need it to get girls but it helps massively if you do have it, just like a crazy bonus basically. But blackpill is kind of stupid then

Looks, NT, status

LNS

Getting women is easy because there are so many avenues to do it. Even sub human can prostitution max and get girls, even if it’s not wanted by them. Someone who can’t get girls is extremely unlucky like I am or is borderline disabled like Down syndrome or something and can’t function mentally or physically. But chad will still do better if he’s NT or even non nt because looks will make him superior to the people who don’t have the looks that’s just common sense, but yeh you don’t need it to get girls but it helps massively if you do have it, just like a crazy bonus basically. But blackpill is kind of stupid then
the main difference is good looking guys get female attention from the get go while "nt normies" have to orbit and simp and still get way worse results, make no mistake

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
the main difference is good looking guys get female attention from the get go while "nt normies" have to orbit and simp and still get way worse results, make no mistake
Basically Yh it’s just easier for them

Yea I know lots of ltns in relationships. NTpill is undebunked

• +1