People don't understand how south Europe works

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
If they genuinely think innervoid Is fakecel. South Europe Is not india and Is not even Germany or England where most males are looksminned, fat and / or nerdic looks. In south Europe there are TONS of gl males, everyone Is leanmaxxed, rocks designer beards, good style and nice car, extroverted and loud. I can see why he's incel, he doesn't make the cut in south europe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, EverythingMattersCel, socialcel and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and TechnoBoss
Images   2024 03 16T130217905

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Entschuldigung, anthony111553 and 4 others
Nerdic pheno Is often bad. Poor Bones and feminine coloring. Ofc there are the slayers but in general they lose to med pheno.
@lilith
well my pheno never gave me problems, being fat did

@lilith
well my pheno never gave me problems, being fat did
I never said all nordics are ugly relax. Ofc there are good nordic phenos but many are frail, narrow Bones and frame, light blonde hair i.e. nerdic. In med countries at the very least average men have good dimorphism and frame + loud and extroverted + masculine beard

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If they genuinely think innervoid Is fakecel. South Europe Is not india and Is not even Germany or England where most males are looksminned, fat and / or nerdic looks. In south Europe there are TONS of gl males, everyone Is leanmaxxed, rocks designer beards, good style and nice car, extroverted and loud. I can see why he's incel, he doesn't make the cut in south europe
Wait till you go to northern Italy…

Greece is easy Italy is harder

Wait till you go to northern Italy…
Northern Italy has been easier in my experience, i got approached lots of time because i stood out thanks to my med pheno. In south everyone has my pheno so i get outcompeteted by more gl males. In italian blackpill forums they use to Say you Need "terronface" to slay

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI, EverythingMattersCel, Pikabro and 3 others
Meanwhile 40% of men are unemplyed in South italy

• Woah
Reactions: Variety Jones
Jfl it's literally the opposite nigga

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and albe.ORG
I never said all nordics are ugly relax. Ofc there are good nordic phenos but many are frail, narrow Bones and frame, light blonde hair i.e. nerdic. In med countries at the very least average men have good dimorphism and frame + loud and extroverted + masculine beard
I live in nerdic country and my big 40/50 class there is like only one dude with decent bones or decent look. Just show how good looks are rarer than We may think. I only see good looking dudes in public but in work it school they barely exit.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
classic ‚where I live its chad central‘ cope

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, BigLooks22, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
average italian looks like this.

Average Italian is uglier than average Dalit stfu

@thatrandomteen knows it pretty well, he said I'd do decent there

america is easiest

They are significantly below average in italy
Also there are people that look like these pictures but they look good. Like idk there are good looking bald heads and nerd like people. People that look this bad are like a 25 percent of population

Cope from the slums of napoli

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Atleast its not America