People don't understand what appeals to Jbs

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
These people all appeal to Jbs
Roman Reigns
Randy Orton
Henry Cavil
Jb doesn't just mean pretty boys if that was the case then watpadd would be a lot different.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, sudanguy, Lynxress and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
some prettyboy defender coped so hard when i showed him that Roman Reigns has more wattpad stories then "Wattpad king" Chico
i mean both are good
its always better to be a masculine dude, prettyboys expire fast but they have good prime

I appeal to JBs tbh

I appeal to JBs tbh
Trey

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
i mean both are good
its always better to be a masculine dude, prettyboys expire fast but they have good prime
by today standards Chico wouldn't even be a pretty boy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Luffymaxxing
IMG 4032

Looking like this is real JB appeal as of 2024 and has been for the last 3 years

Roman reigns does not
Young Henry Cavill does.
And bro lmfao RANDY ORTON???

Roman reigns does not
Young Henry Cavill does.
And bro lmfao RANDY ORTON???
Roman Reigns has more wattpad fics then Chico, that's JB appeal. Also Randy Orton was hugely popular in the fanfiction scence with younger sluts in cody rhodes fanfictions.

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • Hmm...
They will take anything as long as you are attractive

They will take anything as long as you are attractive
yeah people think that a jb won't fuck a hot 25 year old, think about it when u were 15 were u not sexually attracted to older women? even if you say you weren't a ton of boys for sure were.

Roman Reigns has more wattpad fics then Chico, that's JB appeal. Also Randy Orton was hugely popular in the fanfiction scence with younger sluts in cody rhodes fanfictions.
Idk man for the most part from what I see what JBs are interested in it isn’t people like them.

Now i do disagree with the ideal only giga prettyboys like Chico primarily appeal to JBs. To pretend that someone like RR doesn’t appeal to JBs is just ignorant low trust looks definitely appeal to JBs as much as people cope.

However not ogre tier low trust or fucking hyper masc low trust.

Idk man for the most part from what I see what JBs are interested in it isn’t people like them.

Now i do disagree with the ideal only giga prettyboys like Chico primarily appeal to JBs. To pretend that someone like RR doesn’t appeal to JBs is just ignorant low trust looks definitely appeal to JBs as much as people cope.

You retards need to stop using the word JB before feds take this website down

how are the feds gonna take down a website for saying JB bro

• JFL
Muhhh feds :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy: LOL this site is ran by people who legit hosted a fucking suicide site that still remains up to this day. What makes you think this forum is going to get taken down it’s legit other than NEETs.net the least likely to.

Like LuffyMaxxing said Orton looked better back in the day, obviously tho someone like Triple h wouldn't get jbs but would do well with older women

Muhhh feds :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy: LOL this site is ran by people who legit hosted a fucking suicide site that still remains up to this day. What makes you think this forum is going to get taken down it’s legit other than NEETs.net the least likely to.
someone legit posted CP like a week ago and this nigga concerned about saying JB

• JFL
Roman Reigns
Randy Orton
Henry Cavil
Jb doesn't just mean pretty boys if that was the case then watpadd would be a lot different.
Orton is all male gaze. Used to dickride him months ago and tried pushing him as PSL here but I analyzed his face and he’s borderline ogre

• +1
Orton is all male gaze. Used to dickride him months ago and tried pushing him as PSL here but I analyzed his face and he’s borderline ogre
LMAO, sure bud cope all you want but most the niggas thirsting over him are women

do you think im serious ? My point is retards like you regurgitate random words like JB because it sounds edgy muh

do you think im serious ? My point is retards like you regurgitate random words like JB because it sounds edgy muh
Yes so true using BP slang on a BP forum = Being edgy

Roman Reigns
Randy Orton
Henry Cavil
Anthony I fucked your mom bro

Roman Reigns is legit insane. How does he look so good at 38?