People here heavily heavily heavily underestimate education

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
high education prestige + NT mogs being Tyler Maher 90 times out of 100 and I’ve seen it with my own eyes w friends and acquaintances, but of course ppl here will say autism because they view life through 14 year old boy lens.

I wish I never discovered this site for this very reason. ROI for education prestige mogs “looksmaxxing” to fucking oblivion and it took my whole adolescence for me to finally understand it. Looksmaxxing is a bare minimum pre requisite thing you do JFL, it’s ALWAYS been like that.I’ve learned that the difference between a 3.9 and 4.0 GPA is worth 3 inches of height

Get out of here while you can.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, Xangsane, Deleted member 50702 and 17 others
No one really gives a shit about your education.

Its about your social background and income.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, EggKing, the next o'pry and 29 others
No one really gives a shit about your education.

Its about your social background and income.
Oh 100%, but guess what the number 1 proxy for social background and income is? Education prestige

It was never about educative value, it’s about whether you were rich, connected, and interesting enough to get into Harvard

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, m0ss26, BoredPrince and 5 others
social connections matter more

social connections matter more
This is fundamentally true, but many guys use this as a cop out to not give 110% to school and efforts at prestige

And also good social connections often means opportunities for prestigious college/jobs/ventures, so looking at your school/career status is a good indicator of how you stand socially

Let’s be real, no one here is making money through bs hustlers university or crypto schemes. It’s all traditional prestige that earns respect and money

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Dystopian and chadintraining
Oh 100%, but guess what the number 1 proxy for social background and income is? Education prestige

It was never about educative value, it’s about whether you were rich, connected, and interesting enough to get into Harvard
Harvard is crap. It’s either Princeton MIT caltech or rope

high education prestige + NT mogs being Tyler Maher 90 times out of 100 and I’ve seen it with my own eyes w friends and acquaintances, but of course ppl here will say autism because they view life through 14 year old boy lens.

I wish I never discovered this site for this very reason. ROI for education prestige mogs “looksmaxxing” to fucking oblivion and it took my whole adolescence for me to finally understand it. Looksmaxxing is a bare minimum pre requisite thing you do JFL, it’s ALWAYS been like that.I’ve learned that the difference between a 3.9 and 4.0 GPA is worth 3 inches of height

ABSOLUTELY TRUE, YOU SUBHUMANS. THAT'S WHY I'M STUDYING UNIVERSITY PHYSICS. WHICH IS THE HARDEST MAJOR OF ALL. HARDER THAN YOUR MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE OR ENGINEERING NONSENSE.

YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO SOLVE UNIVERSITY PHYSICS QUESTIONS, SUBHUMANS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, nigkook, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
ABSOLUTELY TRUE, YOU SUBHUMANS. THAT'S WHY I'M STUDYING UNIVERSITY PHYSICS. WHICH IS THE HARDEST MAJOR OF ALL. HARDER THAN YOUR MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER SCIENCE OR ENGINEERING NONSENSE.

YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO SOLVE UNIVERSITY PHYSICS QUESTIONS, SUBHUMANS.
Not at all what I’m saying is important JFL

Don't care. Problem solving and critical thinking through trying to solve University Physics questions makes you smarter which in turn helps you in all aspects of life.

Wtf is the difference between 3.9 and 4.0 gpa?
(Im from Sweden)

Nobody gives a fuck what you study except in third world countries like usa and turkey. In Europe it’s all about how much money you have and looks

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, hardestmfintheroom and marek937
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 50702, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
if this was true then every asian would be satisfied

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, the next o'pry, Deleted member 50702 and 1 other person
Copium
But true for moneymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: blithe
it's true for a LTR. intelligent women want intelligent men.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TeenAscender
Education is mostly cope(im in uni now). My dad failed elementary school and has higher than average income in my country.
My uncle hasnt got any degree and now he is getting asked for leader position.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Most students in prestigious universities are asians and other ethnics

hardly the high class WASP nest image you have in your mind

• +1
Reactions: g0op, the next o'pry, Deleted member 50702 and 1 other person
dnr, retard forum

• +1
Reactions: tren_31
Nobody gives a fuck what you study except in third world countries like usa and turkey. In Europe it’s all about how much money you have and looks
People in the US have money due to lower taxes tho.

Attachments

• 3851091_C01E1D9B-13D8-40CA-9D26-CB5C50D442A3.jpeg
    3851091_C01E1D9B-13D8-40CA-9D26-CB5C50D442A3.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
i work with ppl from harvard and i went to a local shitty college

jfl

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and hardestmfintheroom
People here heavily underestimate anything that doesn't involve getting ONS at clubs or validation from terminally online incels

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and hardestmfintheroom
People here heavily underestimate anything that doesn't involve getting ONS at clubs or validation from terminally online incels
Isn't that the point??

Like yes things like education, personality, money, hobbies, etc are all pretty decent don't get me wrong, but they pale compared to the ability to get an ONS.

All those things and many others are pretty easy to get, whereas getting an ONS u basically have to be in top 0.0001% of men, u basically need to look like Chris Hemsworth or Roman Reigns.

Those other things, trust me, if u think about it they're easy, I have them all and then some, but it doesn't stop me getting sectioned in a psyche ward for 3 months...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and TeenAscender
Wtf is the difference between 3.9 and 4.0 gpa?
(Im from Sweden)
The difference between getting into an elite school and not

Basically getting a couple 92s instead of straight 93s throughout your highschool or college career

Last edited:
Isn't that the point??

Like yes things like education, personality, money, hobbies, etc are all pretty decent don't get me wrong, but they pale compared to the ability to get an ONS.

All those things and many others are pretty easy to get, whereas getting an ONS u basically have to be in top 0.0001% of men, u basically need to look like Chris Hemsworth or Roman Reigns.

Those other things, trust me, if u think about it they're easy, I have them all and then some, but it doesn't stop me getting sectioned in a psyche ward for 3 months...
Assuming Reigns and Hemsworth didn’t have multi millionaire celebrity status, I’d pick being zuckerberg or a random giga NT startup founder from Stanford 100/10 times over being them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, the next o'pry, Deleted member 50702 and 2 others
This 100000x people need to stop tunnel visioning on degeneracy

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Assuming Reigns and Hemsworth didn’t have multi millionaire celebrity status, I’d pick being zuckerberg or a random giga NT startup founder from Stanford 100/10 times over being them
But that isn't the point. Yes I agree with u, having 100bn is going to give u a EASY life, but at the most basic level you will know u are seen as less desirable by 50% of the population.

Also, side note, if u look like Hemsworth or reigns you will never be starving, cos your loks cam carry u far enough

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and tren_31
But that isn't the point. Yes I agree with u, having 100bn is going to give u a EASY life, but at the most basic level you will know u are seen as less desirable by 50% of the population.

Also, side note, if u look like Hemsworth or reigns you will never be starving, cos your loks cam carry u far enough
And on the contrary if you’re a high IQ high society education pedigree elite you will never be incel by virtue of niche of girls only being into these types of guys. Sure >50% of normie women would only care abt whether you’re a 6’4 white frat boy or not, but there’s a sizeable proportion of intelligent/traditional women who put education prestige and traditional social clout over everything else.

Either way you can’t lose: giga looks OR giga education social clout are both means to a life of fulfillment satisfaction and women. The difference is youd feel less empty if your work, intelligence, and achievements was your strength instead of just your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
And on the contrary if you’re a high IQ high society education pedigree elite you will never be incel by virtue of niche of girls only being into these types of guys. Sure >50% of normie women would only care abt whether you’re a 6’4 white frat boy or not, but there’s a sizeable proportion of intelligent/traditional women who put education prestige and traditional social clout over everything else.

Either way you can’t lose: giga looks OR giga education social clout are both means to a life of fulfillment satisfaction and women. The difference is youd feel less empty if your work, intelligence, and achievements was your strength instead of just your looks.
Looks mog intelligence and Education

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, AsGoodAsItGets and TeenAscender

i think money and status > education, and education != money and status in alot of cases. Could go to harvard with a liberal arts degree and never be known

Literal dweeb cope

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Tbh I agree with education being very important, im not chad
I'm gonna start focusing on it for nt purposes too

Brainlet cope

I’d literally become 5’7 if it meant I could get into Harvard
Just Earn a bit more on average theory while getting NW from stress

i have none, its over

• JFL
Yeah and so? Better to cope w Money

Betabuxx Future

Jeff Bezos is 5’7 and bald. Once you reach over 6’ jacked wide frame young and NT then education and career means everything

Also, you’re not Leo DiCaprio and you’ll never get to 1% of his status, instead you’ll be using incel terminology on tren gym forums

• +1
Jeff Bezos is 5’7 and bald. Once you reach over 6’ jacked wide frame young and NT then education and career means everything
Doesnt mean shit if face is subhuman

You have the funds for surgery and if you have a good base you can ascend, yes

But most betabuxxers are subhuman

Education is mostly cope(im in uni now). My dad failed elementary school and has higher than average income in my country.
My uncle hasnt got any degree and now he is getting asked for leader position.
The biggest predictor of high income is cope because I know one particular case in which it wasn’t:feelsuhh:

• +1