People in power can get away with everything. It's legit impossible now to accuse them.

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
Thanks to AI. For example, let's say I find the president of the United States on the street harassing an underage girl. Then I record him and upload the video on a site outside the clearnet. The video is uploaded on twitter and becomes trending and what they will basically do is debunk the video saying it's made with AI.

There will be more AI videos about these people in power making questionable speech and will be eventually debunked . But these are actually intentionally made by those one who have the best AI with the purpose of confusing people.

It could be a war in some place and it will be harder now to know if it's true or not. Because of AI. Basically the "don't believe things on the internet" has come true.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Fuck the corrupt west

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240117-210848_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240117-210848_Chrome.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
Thanks to AI. For example, let's say I find the president of the United States on the street harassing an underage girl. Then I record him and upload the video on a site outside the clearnet. The video is uploaded on twitter and becomes trending and what they will basically do is debunk the video saying it's made with AI.

There will be more AI videos about these people in power making questionable speech and will be eventually debunked . But these are actually intentionally made by those one who have the best AI with the purpose of confusing people.

It could be a war in some place and it will be harder now to know if it's true or not. Because of AI. Basically the "don't believe things on the internet" has come true.
interesting twist