People Lie about the average of everything.

R

reeceJen

Gold
Google says the average height is 5'9, bullshit, the average is 6'0 in US, every guy older than 16 i see is 6 foot or more, over if your not these days.

Google says the average GPA is 3.5, bullshit, you cant get into community college with the, the average gpa is 4.0+ Weighted.

I just cant tell whats true or what is not anymore, everything seems to be lowballed. If your in the average that google says, just know its not ok and your severely behind in said subject, as 5'9 is NOT the average height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, kebab, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
the average WHITE zoomer is maybe 6', but not your local mexican gardener.

the average is 6'0 in US, every guy older than 16 i see is 6 foot or more, over if your not these days.
If the average is 6ft then 50% of people would still be below that dumb fuck.

• +1
Reactions: kebab, BrahminBoss and murdah
What's not average is the level of autism on this website
Next thing you'll hear is that average guy is PSL6 6'7 with a 9 incher

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
The average dick size is 7 inches tho no cap
and average height is 6ft if u exclude subhuman indians

Google says the average height is 5'9, bullshit, the average is 6'0 in US, every guy older than 16 i see is 6 foot or more, over if your not these days.

Google says the average GPA is 3.5, bullshit, you cant get into community college with the, the average gpa is 4.0+ Weighted.

I just cant tell whats true or what is not anymore, everything seems to be lowballed. If your in the average that google says, just know its not ok and your severely behind in said subject, as 5'9 is NOT the average height.
The averages are brought down by subhumans

Yeah I’ve noticed this too. I’m 5.11 and I’m basically average height (UK) Would say the same about cock size tbh but it’s just speculation.

Manlet detected