People taking MK-677 for prolonged periods, it may pay to have Prolactrone on hand.

WhiteGoodman

WhiteGoodman

Contracted Autism
I've been on MK-677 since Mid-November, and while many talk about common sides (bloat, high blood sugar, etc. (Which I have experienced to an extent, these things are easy to get in check through eating less simple sugars - my blood glucose was bordering on prediabetic after about the 2 month mark but I have since brought it right back down by reducing things like cereal, white bread and other sugary snacks.

Anyway...

What people often neglect to talk about is prolactin, which can Lower T slightly as well as produce some form of gyno. Around 2 weeks ago I realised my nipples started to get a bit sensitive, so I looked into it and found that high prolactin is a side effect of extended MK use, and this can produce bad gyno. I ordered some Inhibit-P last week and have been taking 1 capsules a day this week and have noticed my nipples are completely back to normal, with no sensitivity.

TL;DR If you're planning on doing MK-677 for any prolonged period, it may pay to have some Prolactrone or Inhibit-P (cheaper) on hand to prevent any form of gyno.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, vamptriad, benchlordthethird and 1 other person
how long is “prolonged period”

blud if you started taking mk without knowing its effects on prolactin then you shouldn't put anything on your body until researching period

• Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss
blud if you started taking mk without knowing its effects on prolactin then you shouldn't put anything on your body until researching period
Hi

Shut up faggot

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
I've been on MK-677 since Mid-November, and while many talk about common sides (bloat, high blood sugar, etc. (Which I have experienced to an extent, these things are easy to get in check through eating less simple sugars - my blood glucose was bordering on prediabetic after about the 2 month mark but I have since brought it right back down by reducing things like cereal, white bread and other sugary snacks.

Anyway...

What people often neglect to talk about is prolactin, which can Lower T slightly as well as produce some form of gyno. Around 2 weeks ago I realised my nipples started to get a bit sensitive, so I looked into it and found that high prolactin is a side effect of extended MK use, and this can produce bad gyno. I ordered some Inhibit-P last week and have been taking 1 capsules a day this week and have noticed my nipples are completely back to normal, with no sensitivity.

TL;DR If you're planning on doing MK-677 for any prolonged period, it may pay to have some Prolactrone or Inhibit-P (cheaper) on hand to prevent any form of gyno.
take ai with it and ur good

“blud” 🤮

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman