People that are interested in GROWTH HORMONES GET IN HERE ASAP!

Are you guys interested in a no bullshit growth hormone thread by me?

• YES

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meister!

Meister!

Iron
I actually did what people like FreakkForLife and other famous growth hormone preachers here said.
If you guys are interested the thread would be coming this weekend.
The thread would include information about growth hormone use for frame and height.
EDIT: tagging interested users

@GnomePilledSigma @onlyhereforheight @jackb0y @submammal @zv1212 @midlatinocel @Osie @RoadtoCurryChad @badapple @Wannabe Chad @Witheredly90 @HimmyButler @MTMM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, joonla, RoadtoCurryChad and 9 others
I actually did what people like FreakkForLife and other famous growth hormone preachers here said.
What were your results with it ? Age ?
And yes make a thread .

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
r u dying of cancer

• JFL
What were your results with it ? Age ?
And yes make a thread .
I am 19 now, will be turning 20 in a few months. I will get you a detailed answer to all of this if the community is interested. That was my reason for coming back to this forum.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
"guys i just spent 20000 dollars in products that did nothing to me, but i need to cope cause its too much money"

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Meister! and 5.5psl
I am 19 now, will be turning 20 in a few months. I will get you a detailed answer to all of this if the community is interested. That was my reason for coming back to this forum.
Yeh I'm interested make a thread on it bhai
I will keep bumping it and take the thread to 4 pages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Meister! and Deleted member 23218
but if its true then do it

• +1
Did u hang upside down while having 4 diagonal ropes stretch ur entire skeleton while u sleep? If not ur not even trying

• JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Lucid, RichardSpencel and 2 others
best guide for pubertycels: just fucking eat normally, do sports and stop coping with utter bullshit products u absolute leontheshitmaxxercels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RichardSpencel and Meister!
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Meister! and 5.5psl
Yeah, tag me, even though its to late anyways.
best guide for pubertycels: just fucking eat normally, do sports and stop coping with utter bullshit products u absolute leontheshitmaxxercels
Only works if you have Chad genetics

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Meister!
i currently take hgh so maybe i can learn something.tag me if you do the guide pls

• +1
The thread would include information about growth hormone use for frame and height.

@GnomePilledSigma @onlyhereforheight @jackb0y @submammal @zv1212 @midlatinocel @Osie @RoadtoCurryChad @badapple @Wannabe Chad @Witheredly90 @HimmyButler @MTMM
Aye bro so what happened?

did it or did it not work

that's it

@GnomePilledSigma @onlyhereforheight @jackb0y @submammal @zv1212 @midlatinocel @Osie @RoadtoCurryChad @badapple @Wannabe Chad @Witheredly90 @HimmyButler @MTMM @It Began @Beastimmung @Reformed @Whatashame @5.5psl @dimorphism @Chad1212 @MUSTYCOPER @Alexanderr @Newday @dannydipss @jackb0y @banks

Update: I am quite busy right now and the thread is taking kind of longer than I thought I hope I can post it by Friday.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, onlyhereforheight, Deleted member 29078 and 5 others
before posting please include the two b's
1) low body fat
2) bone growth and density

and thats it really

• +1

did you grow?

• +1
There are good ones already tbh, more sources would be good though.

• +1

mos def

• +1
did you grow?
You'll find out. The thread will be 100% realistic and not some hopium-fueled broscience like the threads before. This thread will cover my experience with the "big 3" (HGH, rIGF1,Aromasin). I will talk about risks, side effects and results.
There are good ones already tbh, more sources would be good though.
This won't be the 1000th copy pasted thread about "growing" after puberty or what research chemicals might help us. This will be a hands on thread talking about my mistakes, results, side effects and misconceptions. I noticed that there is quite a number of "Heightmaxxing" Messiahs who are followed religiously here but apart from theory and information that sometimes is out of context they don't offer anything of substance.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Gaygymmaxx
You'll find out. The thread will be 100% realistic and not some hopium-fueled broscience like the threads before. This thread will cover my experience with the "big 3" (HGH, rIGF1,Aromasin). I will talk about risks, side effects and results.

This won't be the 1000th copy pasted thread about "growing" after puberty or what research chemicals might help us. This will be a hands on thread talking about my mistakes, results, side effects and misconceptions. I noticed that there is quite a number of "Heightmaxxing" Messiahs who are followed religiously here but apart from theory and information that sometimes is out of context they don't offer anything of substance.
are you dropping this thread today or what? and I recommend you make a TLDR version as if majority of the people on this forum will l scheme through it then troll you in the comments, calling whatever you say, "cope."

• JFL

I’d like to know the results u got from your experimnet

• +1
Just yes or no if you grew or not. If you didn't don't bother making a thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister! and Osie
leon the german g

Oh I'd really like nvm that tag me lad

I should do something similar tbh I'm 18 heightmaxxing since 15 and made shit ton of mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and Osie

Its too late I am 20 man time to die :(

• JFL

Fuck yea brah lets get it!!!

• +1
@GnomePilledSigma @onlyhereforheight @jackb0y @submammal @zv1212 @midlatinocel @Osie @RoadtoCurryChad @badapple @Wannabe Chad @Witheredly90 @HimmyButler @MTMM @It Began @Beastimmung @Reformed @Whatashame @5.5psl @dimorphism @Chad1212 @MUSTYCOPER @Alexanderr @Newday @dannydipss @jackb0y @banks

Update: I am quite busy right now and the thread is taking kind of longer than I thought I hope I can post it by Friday.
thanks for tagging me, fuck yeah i’d like to see one

• +1
Is it worth trying at 20 @Meister!

• +1
Is it worth trying at 20 @Meister!
Clavicles are open, and spine closing soon if not already, muh 25 it's probably around 21-22 spine closes realistically. Also Spine growth is hella slow, and growth in GENERAL past 18.

What do you have to lose? Muh money? Scared of muh diabetes? Everyday you waste it slims your odds of growing since your getting older. At 20 your pretty much done but maybe you can get 1-3cm if lucky?

• Hmm...
Clavicles are open, and spine closing soon if not already, muh 25 it's probably around 21-22 spine closes realistically. Also Spine growth is hella slow, and growth in GENERAL past 18.

What do you have to lose? Muh money? Scared of muh diabetes? Everyday you waste it slims your odds of growing since your getting older. At 20 your pretty much done but maybe you can get 1-3cm if lucky?
So an inch or so

I was hoping more like 6 cm. Maybe its possible if I take estrogen blockers and slow the plate closure

• Hmm...
So an inch or so

I was hoping more like 6 cm. Maybe its possible if I take estrogen blockers and slow the plate closure
6cm? Maybe if you were like 15 doing this. But at 20 maybe like 1-3cm is realistic if u do gain. I haven't seen much evidence of ppl growing most have been larps or young kids like 15, if you want more then like 6cm get LL tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and Deleted member 11126