People want to meet me but I don’t want

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
Believe it or not, i have a lot of friends but I don’t like that. I am totally anti social, i made friends by pretending to be social but I am not actually. Now they ask me to go out with them all the time and I hate that. I have mental issues, but they don’t know about them, they think I am a normal guy because I am very good at acting, they don’t know how much I suffer in silence.

After abusing drugs, I became a total shizo, I can not live normally anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, standardcel, Manletmachine and 6 others
Believe it or not, i have a lot of friends but I don’t like that. I am totally anti social, i made friends by pretending to be social but I am not actually. Now they ask me to go out with them all the time and I hate that.
My coworkers used to try to be friends with me but I think I scared them off

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and Nick.Harte
Be grateful that people want you. It’s no joke to be incel that no one wants. Go out once or twice with them.Rot later if you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Manletmachine, forevermirin and 2 others
My coworkers used to try to be friends with me but I think I scared them off
No such thing as scaring off later. If you look good, you’ll never scare people

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Be grateful that people want you. It’s no joke to be incel that no one wants. Go out once or twice with them.Rot later if you want
I was in the mental asylum for a whole year after using too much drugs, I changed after that, I became a total shizo, I have hallucinations and my intelligence decreased

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Nick.Harte and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I have scary face there are reasons for this
If you act overly nice and interested, people will still feel safe around you. Trust me, I knew someone who looked scary but he was very nice and therefore I changed my opinion for him

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Schizophrenia is a serious issue… Best of luck, OP ❤️❤️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Nick.Harte and BrahminBoss
Op let his mask fall after you exposed him brutal @Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
You’re an Albanian rat who hears voices and sees things that aren’t really there . You don’t have friends

If you act overly nice and interested, people will still feel safe around you. Trust me, I knew someone who looked scary but he was very nice and therefore I changed my opinion for him
I am nice and considerate in the workplace tbh just talk very little

I know these people well enough but I never show any interest in them or go out of my way to talk

The girl who works there has asked if I hate her two times because I have a super cold demanor and just don't give attention to women any more than I would to men in a conversational setting, which feels strange to them, and maybe almost rude (since I'm 5"6 🤣)

I always looks second, and have perfect peripheral vision so I just scare them to death by meeting their gaze with my evil eye area

I'm good on my own so this isn't ranting tho

If I wasn't high psl I wouldn't be able to do this without being seen as a antisocial cuck

Relatable to 90% of lookmax members

proof that people dont care if you are evil