People who still look good in late 20s to early 30s are always those actively looksmaxxing

D

dr_looksmax

Iron
In your teens and early 20s there’s many examples of people who just had great genetics but didn’t take care of themselves much- maybe we’re skinnyfat or poor fashion etc but their genetic shone through to make them attractive

However people like this cease to exist in your late 20s- you can bet those who still look good all took an active interest in preserving / improving their appearance, gymcelling also becomes more important at this age- you can get away with being skinny as a teen as still have high smv but I feel every high smv guy in their late 20s and 30s is at least somehwat gyncelled

It’s the same for women- there’s 18 year old freshers who look like goddesses in spite of drinking 3 times a week and living off frozen pizza- but you can bet they won’t get away with this for long- girls who still have good bodies and are feminine looking are somehwat rare age 25+, they probably watch their diet and make sure they excercise many will use tret and do skincare some will Even use Botox etc

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Nick.Harte, fukmylyf and 5 others
pretty much

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Lol

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'm 38 and I made my girlfriend cum twice Friday night.
My secret
1. Be blessed with a chiseled jawline
2. Have a thick penis
3. Don't eat too many calories. Remain at a reasonable body fat %.
4. Hit the gym 4 times a week (3 times a week is enough to look good though).

If you don't have good bone structure in your face and you have a small dick, you might be screwed though.

I need to seriously get my shit together though. Good Looking Loser game can only take you so far. Especially at my age. If my girlfriend asks me to move in with her, I need to get a real job. lmfao. Not all of us can Jeremy Meeks-maxx.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mitereew, thereallegend, SoundnVision and 1 other person
I think some people just peak late. In my late teens and early 20s I was mogged by this pretty boy but now I mog him.

I'm 38 and I made my girlfriend cum twice Friday night.
My secret
1. Be blessed with a chiseled jawline
2. Have a thick penis
3. Don't eat too many calories. Remain at a reasonable body fat %.
4. Hit the gym 4 times a week (3 times a week is enough to look good though).

If you don't have good bone structure in your face and you have a small dick, you might be screwed though.

I need to seriously get my shit together though. Good Looking Loser game can only take you so far. Especially at my age. If my girlfriend asks me to move in with her, I need to get a real job. lmfao. Not all of us can Jeremy Meeks-maxx.
Long time since I heard about GLL.

• +1
Not even looksmaxers they probably just arnt addicted to alcohol and don't have a job where you sit down all day

Long time since I heard about GLL.
I've been on PSL for over a decade. GLL was popular back in those late PUAhate days. A lot of his advice is legit (I haven't tried the PE stuff or roids but I lost body fat, hit the gym and gained muscle mass. Softmaxxing is also something I agree with). But Chris and I are getting old. I'm 38. Chris is like 43 now? Being good looking for your age is a huge bonus. But guys our age have to have our shit together to some extent. His whole "talk to women on the phone" thing is also very old school. I'm not even sure if he advocates that anymore. Chris is like at the borderline of millennial and Gen X. While I'm an early millennial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
I've been on PSL for over a decade. GLL was popular back in those late PUAhate days. A lot of his advice is legit (I haven't tried the PE stuff or roids but I lost body fat, hit the gym and gained muscle mass. Softmaxxing is also something I agree with). But Chris and I are getting old. I'm 38. Chris is like 43 now? Being good looking for your age is a huge bonus. But guys our age have to have our shit together to some extent. His whole "talk to women on the phone" thing is also very old school. I'm not even sure if he advocates that anymore. Chris is like at the borderline of millennial and Gen X. While I'm an early millennial.
I discovered him at 2014. While I was in college. I had extreme success using his "methods" and to this day his principles stand. Maybe today's standards raised and social media changed everything.

• +1
Fek nigguz be saying I look 50 years old already at 28

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and the BULL
you SHOULDNT have your shit together for women....and you shouldnt have a gf lol....Chris is a red piller and always was....he married/ ltred an american roastie, so he basically failed, after all.......i thought you were blackpilled