People with autism are annoying and unbearable

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Holy shit, most of the autists I know are actually low iq, annoying as shit, and unbearable

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, datboijj, ketamin and 3 others
What do they do?

What do they do?
They won’t stop talking, they include every detail even when you show that you’re uninterested, bored, and check the time. They speak over u too, say dumb shit, can’t understand shit, and can’t accept that they’re wrong

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, IAMNOTANINCEL, ketamin and 4 others
it's true I'm always trying to be empathetic to autismos because of all years spent on internet (like here) but they're very often straight up unbearable. can't talk normal, can't understand social cues, if you want him to stop talking you can't just show lack of interest and hope he understands coz he won't get it - you need to either say it to his face and be rude or excuse yourself and run away. which is why people so often avoid autists
some sad shit really. i blame the microplastics

• +1
Reactions: fuse and rhinoplasty
Just to let you know I am not one of them. I, I love you Rhino

it's true I'm always trying to be empathetic to autismos because of all years spent on internet (like here) but they're very often straight up unbearable. can't talk normal, can't understand social cues, if you want him to stop talking you can't just show lack of interest and hope he understands coz he won't get it - you need to either say it to his face and be rude or excuse yourself and run away. which is why people so often avoid autists
some sad shit really. i blame the microplastics
Do u think weed/shrooms cures autism?

I'm grateful for not being autistic.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I agree that you are annoying and miserable

Real autismos are rare on this forum though.

• Ugh..
I have a bit of autism, how do I cure it?

• JFL
can confirm knew a bitch who had actual mental alyssum tier autism
she wont shut the fuck up i hated her sm had to ghost her

Say it back faggot

I don’t mind autistic niggas, apart from the ones that physically cannot understand a joke. JFL

You have autism tho