perfumemaxxing

F

future_mogger

Diamond
currently, i use davidoff cool water. any premium yet not extremely overpriced perfumes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Brus Wane and D3v
Bleu de Chanel EDP, Terre d'Hermes, Armaf CDNIM (Creed Aventus clone), Dior Homme Original

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
just go to Sephora and use the samples and see which you like

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
just buy any random womens perfume that smells like flowers

• JFL
Versace Eros, every girl loved it in my experience

• +1
i use a arab fragrance and everyone in 2feet distance has complimented me but ill gatekeep

• JFL
Just wear a good unisex fragrance.

i use a arab fragrance and everyone in 2feet distance has complimented me but ill gatekeep
Competition so brutal MF gatekeeping good scents to prevent curries from moving up a point
Versace Eros, every girl loved it in my experience
Its pretty nice.
Some people say its too sweet idk why.
Bleu de Chanel EDP, Terre d'Hermes, Armaf CDNIM (Creed Aventus clone), Dior Homme Original
Bleu de chanel is very common these days imo
It seems like they all heard that dior sauvage is overplayed and they all hopped on bleu

Competition so brutal MF gatekeeping good scents to prevent curries from moving up a point

Its pretty nice.

It seems like they all heard that dior sauvage is overplayed and they all hopped on bleu
my ex fragrance that i retired and got me compliments - Club De Nuit

just get creed aventus if ur rich

also dont be afraid of using common fragrances, most people dont use fragrances at all lol

Its pretty nice.

Bleu de chanel is common and eros is not??

Its pretty nice.

you know im a curry haha

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
my ex fragrance that i retired and got me compliments - Club De Nuit
Thanks for the recommendation bhai
just get creed aventus if ur rich
I could buy it but im not actually afraid of breaking the bank
I dont wanna come off as a try hard
also dont be afraid of using common fragrances, most people dont use fragrances at all lol
Yeah i noticed
Dior sauvage might be the exception tho it seems very very very popular
damn he looks worse every time I see him
Maybe he should use tret now

I feel sad everytime i see a decension

Not because i feel for chad but cause it will happen to me one day (not like theres much to descend tho)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Angutoid
its brutal. some are unlucky to descend badly and some luckily ascend hard
@Brus Wane 1 post away from 1000. need some reputation buddy boyo, let me reach 500

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Do you prefer homme original or intense? The formula at my mall for intense smelled like a pharmacy.

Do you prefer homme original or intense? The formula at my mall for intense smelled like a pharmacy.
Both are among my favorites. DHI is one of my favorite nightlife frags and DHO is the closest I have to a "signature" one, I wear it at conferences, networking events, stuff like that. Probably too heavy for work but I haven't tried it there. It's a common complaint that DHI smells "powdery" or "like lipstick" which I can kind of see, dunno about pharmacy. But if you think that try Dior Homme Original, it's like a lighter and more versatile version of DHI. Also, dunno if you're aware of this but you should know the current Dior Homme isn't the same as the old Dior Homme which is now called DHO, it's a very different smell (also nice but unrelated to DHI and different from the Dior Homme that became famous in the 2000s).

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
Both are among my favorites. DHI is one of my favorite nightlife frags and DHO is the closest I have to a "signature" one, I wear it at conferences, networking events, stuff like that. Probably too heavy for work but I haven't tried it there. It's a common complaint that DHI smells "powdery" or "like lipstick" which I can kind of see, dunno about pharmacy. But if you think that try Dior Homme Original, it's like a lighter and more versatile version of DHI. Also, dunno if you're aware of this but you should know the current Dior Homme isn't the same as the old Dior Homme which is now called DHO, it's a very different smell (also nice but unrelated to DHI and different from the Dior Homme that became famous in the 2000s).
I hated it when I smelled it but now I kinda wish I could smell it again, I think fragrances like DHI and DHO are for more mature noses.