Personal training must be the easiest job to slay

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
You'll be training different girls throughout the day

No need to approach, your client comes to you

You're perceived as high status due to superiority in knowledge and teacher/student dynamic

Proximity game - you'll spend a lot of time together. She will become accustomed to your face

There will be a lot of physical contact when you spot them or help them with lifts

You'll be gymcelled

There will have your socials and if you post mogger/morphed pics on them, they will see you look insane with an insane physique

This is probably even more powerful than social circle game

Even my baldcel friend was able to slay multiple clients this way

@6ft4

Another idea from an utter genius

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: emeraldglass, tia0505, coispet and 22 others

EDFAZjo

Zyzz agra3

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, coispet, JoshuaG and 18 others
Nah pimp is

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
my mate owns a gym and the slay stories of him are brutal. he claims he fucked foids on most of the machines, took the virginity of a girl in the gym he just met etc.

hes high htn tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadlet666, Alt Number 3, Hernan and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Alt Number 3, Roquefort and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen, tombradylover, greywind and 30 others
From what I've seen in my area, women goes to trainers who are women and vise versa.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, MagaPutinism, randomop and 3 others
Expectation:
-uHGs4y1KmE.jpg
59b03491e41b6164567e467e
fitness-trainer-guy-athlete-trains-trains-beautiful-blonde-girl-gym-pumps-her-back-muscles-gym-hot-sexy-woman-workout_338491-17614.jpg

Reality:
How-to-Lose-Weight-With-Personal-Trainer-Your-Ultimate-Guide.jpg
1000_F_323830950_UxchRcQ7IdVZgMVN8F5K9BcGdDTOyzkI.jpg
personal-trainer-motivating-overweight-man-doing-exercise-at-park.jpg
cope

i did a work experience at the gym 8 years ago and met my current gf there. was touching her belly and shit when i showed her the training plan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 2 others
Good if you can get hot women as client. Unlikely though.

At my gym typically male trainers train men and female trainers train women. Whenever I do see a man training a foid ot does cross my mind tho

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
@androgenic go become a personal trainer u have the looks for it tbh

Write up gay basic programs

Tell the fatties to eat less

Spike the skinny cunts with tren

Fuck all the male client’s girlfriends/wifes

Ez

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, TechnoBoss, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
Nothing surprising. Gym trainers are the top 20% of guys in terms of looks

my mate owns a gym and the slay stories of him are brutal. he claims he fucked foids on most of the machines, took the virginity of a girl in the gym he just met etc.

hes high htn tbh
It’s because of his confidence

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
cope

i did a work experience at the gym 8 years ago and met my current gf there. was touching her belly and shit when i showed her the training plan
There's no guarantee you will have hot women flock to you to be their personal trainer, you will have to become first famous and well established in the fitness industry, to get enough clients until you can afford to be picky and only select hot girls to work with, when you will start you will probably work with average or below average fat or out of shape guys and fat girls...

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore, MagaPutinism and 3 others
There's no guarantee you will have hot women flock to you to be their personal trainer, you will have to become first famous and well established in the fitness industry, to get enough clients until you can afford to be picky and only select hot girls to work with, when you will start you will probably work with average or below average fat or out of shape guys and fat girls...
mike turdston fucks them all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Alt Number 3, randomop and 1 other person
You have to gain some status

But another plus is that you can use it as a side hustle same like the Uber method

mike turdston fucks them all
mike thurston is a certified sky high SMV Chad who would be a GigaChad if slightly taller.

Very very shit example, buddy.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 48689
mike thurston is a certified sky high SMV Chad who would be a GigaChad if slightly taller.

Very very shit example, buddy.
that wasnt an example jfl

i just said he fucks all the girls

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: Cyprian shamoy, Costcosuperstore, Roquefort and 5 others
Unironically my future job, I'm starting the studying and i will have the certificate this year

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and socialcel

hes high htn tbh
WTF no wonder I got fucking pink eye nasty cunts

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and buflek
You should be doing this and modelling son, no excuses. On a serious note, have you ever considered splitting with your partner to extend your goals?

You should be doing this and modelling son, no excuses. On a serious note, have you ever considered splitting with your partner to extend your goals?
Nah it's shit pay and a low pedigree job

, have you ever considered splitting with your partner to extend your goals?
How would this work?

Nah it's shit pay and a low pedigree job
Commission-based, network-maxxing, just avoid low-class weirdos and ethnics. But you're currently life-mogging me.
How would this work?
Sacrificing in general to get more time, focus. It's obviously a hard decision and I'm not your time manager so it helps concentrate on what you want in order to do it more with less distraction, and less weakness.

Commission-based, network-maxxing, just avoid low-class weirdos and ethnics. But you're currently life-mogging me.

Sacrificing in general to get more time, focus. It's obviously a hard decision and I'm not your time manager so it helps concentrate on what you want in order to do it more with less distraction, and less weakness.
It's not like I'm using all my time efficiently right now anyway. I waste so much time everyday doing random shit and posting here

Plus I would also spend a lot of time trying to slay if I were single

It's not like I'm using all my time efficiently right now anyway. I waste so much time everyday doing random shit and posting here

Plus I would also spend a lot of time trying to slay if I were single
Just saying it's what it takes to fast lane life. You're still in your 20's and have all this wisdom set which you're an inspiration to me and one of the reasons inadvertently to push my ex away cause here was better. I don't remember the last time I fapped.
the marshall mathers lp stan GIF by Eminem

lol made me think of that when thinking back to writing that. Anyway. Nice 11,000th comment.

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
my brother works as one and its one of the most stressfree jobs ever

You're perceived as high status due to superiority in knowledge and teacher/student dynamic

Proximity game - you'll spend a lot of time together. She will become accustomed to your face

There will be a lot of physical contact when you spot them or help them with lifts

You'll be gymcelled

There will have your socials and if you post mogger/morphed pics on them, they will see you look insane with an insane physique

@6ft4

The Tyrone at the old gym I went 2 used to slay hoes. Wide masculine jawed 6’3-4 jet black Sudanese badboy huge nigga muscles. Such a mogger that even normies would say “he could get any girl he wanted”

Me and the dude got along well would always speak cos HTN-chads think I’m one of them for some reason even though I’m literally an incel who hasn’t seen pussy for 3 years. He told me how he was slaying some of the hotties in the gym showed me the girls in the building that he slayed and pictures showed the DMs etc. made me rage he fucked THIS BIG BUM WHITE GIRL I FANTASISED ABOUT SLAYING

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
The Tyrone at the old gym I went 2 used to slay hoes. Wide masculine jawed 6’3-4 jet black Sudanese badboy huge nigga muscles. Such a mogger that even normies would say “he could get any girl he wanted”

Me and the dude got along well would always speak cos HTN-chads think I’m one of them for some reason even though I’m literally an incel who hasn’t seen pussy for 3 years. He told me how he was slaying some of the hotties in the gym showed me the girls in the building that he slayed and pictures showed the DMs etc. made me rage he fucked THIS BIG BUM WHITE GIRL I FANTASISED ABOUT SLAYING
Can you pm me his pics tbh

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah it's so fucking obvious
I was at the gym in Brazil when some Chad pulled up in his motorcycle, spent like 1 hour coaching a hot bimbo then left

Literally everything mogs the avenues that loner aspies are left with (Dating Apps and Nightclubs)
Personal Trainer
Bouncer
Barman
Uber Driver
Manager of young foids in some shitty retail job
Social circle
Social Worker
Tutor

the list goes on, you need close proximity, repeated exposure to the same foid unless alcohol is involved ie.Uber/Barman/bouncer

• +1
There was this 25 years old, he was personal trainer. One day I saw him literally squeezing this 15-16 years old (she was my sister's friend) girl's buttcheeks while she was doing squats. He was saying "good, good" while doing it. Crazy man. By the way he looked like he never was at the gym and was ugly yet still he could touch girls because he was a trainer. Funniest part is that he haven't had any papers that he can be personal trainer, he was good friend of gym owner 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and forevergymcelling
There was this 25 years old, he was personal trainer. One day I saw him literally squeezing this 15-16 years old (she was my sister's friend) girl's buttcheeks while she was doing squats. He was saying "good, good" while doing it. Crazy man. By the way he looked like he never was at the gym and was ugly yet still he could touch girls because he was a trainer. Funniest part is that he haven't had any papers that he can be personal trainer, he was good friend of gym owner 🤣
>squats

Is that all they do

Some men were just destined to prosper

Literally everything mogs the avenues that loner aspies are left with (Dating Apps and Nightclubs)
Personal Trainer
Bouncer
Barman
Uber Driver
Manager of young foids in some shitty retail job
Social circle
Social Worker
Tutor

the list goes on, you need close proximity, repeated exposure to the same foid unless alcohol is involved ie.Uber/Barman/bouncer
Armed forces? It's wether there's a door available in a restricted area as a base or carrier. It's a bigger risk of losing job position compared to normie stuff.

Last edited:
Can you pm me his pics tbh
Don’t have him on socials unfortunately nor do I go to that gym anymore but I may rejoin it in April. If I do I’ll take his socials and show you him. He’s a Nilotic Tyrone

• +1

You'll be gymcelled

@6ft4

When I first joined my boxing gym there was a late 20s dude who was a pro fighter but also trained a few little kids as well as foids on the side

He was manlet but was a pretty boy lightskin black dude with long ass hair and ripped af with tattoos

I remember 1 time we were chilling and he showed us tons of text messages of him between some of the clients he had and he said he was basically fucking like 75% of them it was pure cage fuel lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: infini