Personality matters in relationships

thenightstalker666

thenightstalker666

Iron
I just realized how bluepilled I am. Personally, I think the idea of the blackpill is wrong, in the sense that yes, looks and height matter in everyday life, we can't deny that. I was in a relationship for five months with a very attractive Asian girl who had a lot of desperate guys wanting a chance with her. I felt lucky and was happy to know she was mine, but over time, the more I got to know her, the more I realized how different we were in terms of personality. It just wasn't going to work out between us. I pretended it was okay, but deep down, every week I thought about leaving her because she was too annoying as a person.

So now, when I get involved with a girl, I will consider personality too—60% looks and body, 40% personality. Many of you would be willing to put up with an annoying girl if she's a stacy, but not me personally, because I have a choice. We only have one life, and I don't want to ruin it with a beautiful girl who has a terrible personality. The dark triad is not for me; I'm too good of a person, and when I love, I see my future with her. DAMN, I'm bluepilled asf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Lonenely sigma, The False Prophet and 6 others
This isn't bluepill it's just common sense. But you can't expect that from this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallman, Detective, zubin and 5 others
Looks are the most important but yes personality matters as well.

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Detective, AryanChadification and 3 others
change ur avi

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, ALTF4 and nathan
personality matters for women looks matter for men water

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Maalik, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
shut the fuck up and never come back you bastard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
la personnalité compte pour les femmes, le look compte pour les hommes, l'eau
As a man, you just need to be confident bro !

As a man, you just need to be confident bro !
i didnt phrase it right for males all u need is looks for females all u need is personality(being feminine, not being a slut, not being a basic bitch etc)

i didnt phrase it right for males all u need is looks for females all u need is personality(being feminine, not being a slut, not being a basic bitch etc)
Nah looks matter for both genders, personality only is second.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
a very attractive Asian girl

mGWb6R.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, sub5outsider, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Tu es un connard idiot

Je ne l'ai pas formulé correctement pour les hommes, tout ce dont vous avez besoin, c'est de chercher des femmes, tout ce dont vous avez besoin, c'est de personnalité (être féminine, ne pas être une salope, ne pas être une salope basique, etc.)
C’etait une meuf de TikTok ennuyante plus jamais je sors avec ce genre de sous-merde
Don't make fun of me, it's not my fault that I'm attracted to Asian girls with alien-like eyes and strong cheekbones with a flat body.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: k99 and thecel
Don't make fun of me, it's not my fault that I'm attracted to Asian girls with alien-like eyes and strong cheekbones with a flat body.

Yea that’s true. People don’t control what they like.

so u would rather be with a slut 10 who gonna cheat than a 6 :bluepill: af
Never said that, I just said looks matter much more than personality, and that personality comes in second place. Besides, 6/10 (HTB) isn't bad.

Never said that, I just said looks matter much more than personality, and that personality comes in second place. Besides, 6/10 (HTB) isn't bad.
maybe but personality still matters more for female than male jfl looks are all for men

Ouais c'est vrai. Les gens ne contrôlent pas ce qu'ils aiment.
Objectivement, je sais que les filles blanches sont bien meilleures, mais je ne sais pas pourquoi je suis attiré par les filles asiatiques depuis un moment maintenant. Même mes amis me disent que les Européens sont bien meilleurs, mais je suis toujours attiré par ces extraterrestres malgré leurs visages étranges.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
maybe but personality still matters more for female than male jfl looks are all for men
both matter for both
Being hypersexual is disliked in girls. -> being a shy virgin is liked in girls
shyness is disliked in boys. -> Being a confident hypersexual badboy is liked in boys

being ugly is hated in every human, and animal.

personality matters for women looks matter for men water

Exactly this. See any “pedo chad” or “serial killer Chad” tinder experiment. Foids literally don’t care about anything except how you look.

None of this disproves the black pill.
Physical and Mental traits are interconnected. Physicality still plays its role, even though it's of secondary importance as the relationship deepens into something less superficial

Exactly this. See any “pedo chad” or “serial killer Chad” tinder experiment. Foids literally don’t care about anything except how you look.
i phrased it wrong personality matters for women as in personality is more important than looks in a woman and looks are more important than personality when u are a man

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad