Petition to allow female looksmaxers on site!!!!

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Title….

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_, The False Prophet, ggg.tv🤫 and 2 others
No

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, try2beme, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
my thread replies would skyrocket

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, j05, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
RIP to their inboxes!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Navnith, The False Prophet and 4 others
There’s probably larpers here already jfl

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and xegigi
Title….
No, they ruin everything on looksmax discords already; they just seek attention. It's fucking annoying that this forum is already going to shit; we dont need that nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Informationcapitali, N1666 and 11 others
Ban them all

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and CoreSchizo
Go ER buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
kys nigger for this suggestion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and nathan
im arab women.

Female incels don't exist and looksmaxxing is not necessary for women when it comes to finding someone for sex.

All a woman has to do, literally regardless of how fat and ugly she is, is to create a social media or a dating site profile and there will be hundreds of thousands of human animals within the first 24 hours in her DMs.

Women claiming to be incels (or "femcels) is nonsense. Celibacy is ALWAYS a choice in women, but in men, it can be a forced position. Female celibacy is a choice.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Gonthar
go er immediately

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and The False Prophet
Female incels don't exist and looksmaxxing is not necessary for women when it comes to finding someone for sex.

All a woman has to do, literally regardless of how fat and ugly she is, is to create a social media or a dating site profile and there will be hundreds of thousands of human animals within the first 24 hours in her DMs.

Women claiming to be incels (or "femcels) is nonsense. Celibacy is ALWAYS a choice in women, but in men, it can be a forced position. Female celibacy is a choice.
But isn't in men also a choice, it's just that standards are much lower...I mean, probably any guy from here could get an old, ugly, drunk homeless woman as his partner, but how many people here would actually lower their standards so much?

Women looksmaxxing guide::

White women
lip fillers
Hair extensions
Makeup

Asian woman
Bimax
Lip fillers
Makeup

Black women
Weave
Makeup
Facial feminization surgery

Hope it helps fed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and N1666
But isn't in men also a choice, it's just that standards are much lower...I mean, probably any guy from here could get an old, ugly, drunk homeless woman as his partner, but how many people here would actually lower their standards so much?
No, it's not a choice. You misunderstood me.

Getting an ugly, old, drunk homeless animal can be achieved by anyone, including me. Doing so would be unreasonable, because the animal's addiction will cost you everything.

I was talking in the context of the reasonable standards. Yes, it's true that men have much lower standards than women do, but understand that even normie women DON'T want to date normie men and are looking for top guys, which is what creates a vast imbalance in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and northern mogger
I mean, probably any guy from here could get an old, ugly, drunk homeless woman as his partner, but how many people here would actually lower their standards so much?
I don't have standards

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
>female
>looksmaxxer

Choose one

I don't have standards
Then you should try your luck on the streets, sure you might get a few rejections here and there, but overall your chances with the lowest level of women should be pretty good.
NEWS_170729486_AR_0_FPRVPOSTQQGY.jpg
ldn-l-skidrow-women-a1-01-l.jpg

No, it's not a choice. You misunderstood me.

Getting an ugly, old, drunk homeless animal can be achieved by anyone, including me. Doing so would be unreasonable, because the animal's addiction will cost you everything.
It's just betabuxxing, almost all guys do it sooner or later, except in this case you will pay a lot to get very little instead.

It's just betabuxxing, almost all guys do it sooner or later, except in this case you will pay a lot to get very little instead.
Why do almost all guys betabux eventually?

Why do almost all guys betabux eventually?
Because they eventually get married, sooner or later, even the good looking ones, their looks start to fade so they don't have many choices.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar