(PHARMA) HGH induced redness/rash

Dr SmalCox

Dr SmalCox

PSL=COPE
Hey guys, I'm 14 and got on pharma-grade HGH 1 week(ish) ago, lurker here so i don't really post often. However, I have seen numerous success reports with HGH so I convinced my parents to get me on somatropin (hgh therapy). Currently injecting 3-4 IU per day of Saizen somatropin, and have noticed redness in the form of small dots across parts of my skin. Is this a normal side effect? Experiencing no pain from them but curious as to whether these may be indicators of a worse allergic reaction/side effect. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Hey guys, I'm 14 and got on pharma-grade HGH 1 week(ish) ago, lurker here so i don't really post often. However, I have seen numerous success reports with HGH so I convinced my parents to get me on somatropin (hgh therapy). Currently injecting 3-4 IU per day of Saizen somatropin, and have noticed redness in the form of small dots across parts of my skin. Is this a normal side effect? Experiencing no pain from them but curious as to whether these may be indicators of a worse allergic reaction/side effect. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
had that too actually on my hand but it went away after few days

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
Did you need HGH? We’re you having growth issues it is this just a looksmax?

There are clinics giving teens HGH therapy ??? I have to order this shit from the black market
yeah im in south korea, it's pharma grade hgh as well lol

• +1
Reactions: TeddyF and MaestheticMaso
W parents

• +1
Lucky mf

• +1