Phenibut + alcohol is a cheat code to experience low inhib

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
Yesterday I took 1.5 grams and that shit made me feel so fucking free. It's like I no longer hesitated to say what I want and I was talking to every single human being I came across.

My message is as follows to the mentalcels. TRY PHENIBUT or anything that replicates the same effect.

I have never ever thought I would ever know the feeling of being low inhib, but here we are.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, PseudoMaxxer, Trilogy and 3 others
fuck it im buying that shit everyone praises that shi i NEED it where do i buy in europe ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 49926
Bump
Screenshot 20231030 013206 Steam

Isnt that shit highly addictive?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Do you think you could eventually be nt without it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
No will just make ur anxiety worse long term
I feel like it made me realize that no one is out to get me, and that is should focus on the moment and disregard all my negative thoughts. I am functioning well when I am not on it. This morning on my way home i was so nt that I fucking talked to a homeless man while waiting for my bus 😂😂

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
I don't think that this mix will be good for your health with often usage + alcohol can make you low inhib without phenibut

I don't think that this mix will be good for your health with often usage + alcohol can make you low inhib without phenibut
oh yeah i know its not a solution, but some other high iq user mentioned something about treating it like exposure therapy, so eventually you become low inhib

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
oh yeah i know its not a solution, but some other high iq user mentioned something about treating it like exposure therapy, so eventually you become low inhib

Honestly i can't disprove it with strict facts, but I don't genially think that by taking milligrams of some "drug" you can change your whole personality and inhibition, even in long tern way like you said it does. And by constantly abusing such methods you can literally brake your mental health, if you aren't supposed to be low inhibited naturally you can't change it, only fake it. Your NTness, inhibition and social skills is genetically provided too.

Honestly i can't disprove it with strict facts, but I don't genially think that by taking milligrams of some "drug" you can change your whole personality and inhibition, even in long tern way like you said it does. And by constantly abusing such methods you can literally brake your mental health, if you aren't supposed to be low inhibited naturally you can't change it, only fake it. Your NTness, inhibition and social skills is genetically provided too.
I disagree with not being able to change your ntness. I used to get red and skiver when trying to speak to people, and now I am able to speak to randoms on the street like it's nothing. If you are responsible enough the phenibut can be used to give you that slight push you need to exposure yourself to social events.

This is true, I did that.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Spiritualcell