Phenibut works like a charm

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
Been taking 300mg of it for social gatherings on my last nights out and the difference is massive. Made me go from an introvert to the center of attention. Couple it with alcohol and you'll feel like a demigod - personality and ntmaxxing is real and very underrated on here, especially if you already pass the looks threshold. Making people like you, leaving a good impression and being fun to hang around with will definitely boost your social status tremendously

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, FacialStructure404, FrameMogger and 7 others
is it a bad idea to take if ur 15

i lowkey wanna try it lol

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and becomingnearperfect
Do you seem inebriated while on it? Been thinking about taking this for normal day to day situations and seminars at uni

HCL or FAA?

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
make sure to only use it for those occasions it can be pretty addicting same as modafinil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and garoupilled_
Phenibut guide when?

• Hmm...
Reactions: garoupilled_
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
@Reformed thoughts?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
agreed. i’ve tried it, it’s fucking insane. i need to get more asap

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and garoupilled_
What website

Been taking 300mg of it for social gatherings on my last nights out and the difference is massive. Made me go from an introvert to the center of attention. Couple it with alcohol and you'll feel like a demigod - personality and ntmaxxing is real and very underrated on here, especially if you already pass the looks threshold. Making people like you, leaving a good impression and being fun to hang around with will definitely boost your social status tremendously
Source?

It works really good but not in the long term it will get you addicted and fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back