Pheromonemaxxing and colognemaxxing for scent

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Is there any guide out there about Scentmaxxing? I mean, how to pheromonesmaxx, the best colognes, etc.

I need to enhance my smell and everything is going to start from that, I think I don't have a good smell mainly because of the bad combination of my estrogenic deodorant with my colognes and no-pheromones. Although I'm thinking of changing to CK Obsession, Light Blue Dolce&Gabbana or Bleu de Chanel; Fragrances doesn't last long for me, do y'all suggest applying Vaseline to my neck to make it last longer?

@Prettyboy

Is there any guide out there about Scentmaxxing? I mean, how to pheromonesmaxx, the best colognes, etc.

I need to enhance my smell and everything is going to start from that, I think I don't have a good smell mainly because of the bad combination of my estrogenic deodorant with my colognes and no-pheromones. Although I'm thinking of changing to CK Obsession, Light Blue Dolce&Gabbana or Bleu de Chanel; Fragrances doesn't last long for me, do y'all suggest applying Vaseline to my neck to make it last longer?

@Prettyboy
yes look in the best of the best threads

You think foids will like the curry scent? it smells nice to me...