Philosophical Analysis/Conceptual thinking

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
Listen this brainwave subliminal while reading that-

PHILOSOPHICAL ANALYSIS/ CONCEPTUAL THINKING
Thinking Brain GIF by MOODMAN

Conceptual Thinking is defined as an alteration to the nature and content of one's internal thought stream. This alteration predisposes a user to think thoughts which are no longer primarily comprised of words and linear sentence structures. Instead, thoughts become equally comprised of what is perceived to be incredibly detailed renditions of the innately understandable and internally stored concepts for which no words exist. Thoughts cease to be spoken by an internal narrator and are instead “felt” and intuitively understood.

For example, if a person was to think of an idea such as a "chair" during this state, one would not hear the word as part of an internal thought stream, but would feel the internally stored, pre-linguistic and innately understandable data which comprises the specific concept labelled within one's memory as a "chair". These conceptual thoughts are felt in a comprehensive level of detail that feels as if it is unparalleled within the primarily linguistic thought structure of everyday life. This is sometimes interpreted by those who undergo it as some "Higher level of understanding".

During this experience, conceptual thinking can cause one to feel not just the entirety of a concept's attributed data, but also how a given concept relates to and depends upon other known concepts. This can result in the perception that the person can better comprehend the complex interplay between the idea that is being contemplated and how it relates to other ideas.

Conceptual thinking is often accompanied by other coinciding effects such as personal bias suppression and analysis enhancement. It is most commonly induced under the influence of moderate dosages of hallucinogenic compounds, such as psychedelics and dissociatives. However, it can also occur to a lesser extent under the influence of entactogens, cannabinoids, and meditation.

@PSL GOD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 40471, the MOUSE and 1 other person
@KING REIDYZ @Abhorrence @the MOUSE @DonewithIncel @Xangsane @5.5psl @PseudoMaxxer @RAMU KAKA @oldcel2002 @becomingnearperfect @Perfection @BrahminBoss @DildoFaggins

Last edited:
You're not getting botb

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Shkreliii, kebab and 1 other person
@Shkreliii @chosen-one @mbolo @Ai Impact @lightskinbengali @IAMNOTANINCEL @lookism @vampyre @TheBrownOne @garoupilled_

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AdonisMogger and chosen-one
@emeraldglass @enchanted_elixir @Alexanderr @TRUE_CEL BOTB WORTHY???????
Pin worthy??

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
@try2beme @Manchild @plukee @kebab @fiiqh @Tabula Rasa @bishōnenmaxxer @Psychophilly @Kamui @thecel @Ascend @AlexBrown84 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @vermillioncorefan @Vermilioncore @GuyFromSingapore @mvp2v1 @_MVP_

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and Perfection
Me too.
I am now writing a huge complete "meditation" guide
If you chose a topic that is related to the black pill i think you could get botb keep trying bhai :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
BOTB WORTHY

• Love it
If you chose a topic that is related to the black pill i think you could get botb keep trying bhai :feelsyay:
Thank you bhai for enlighten me:D

saved

• Love it
Thx for tagging me bro! But you didn’t tag me when you said goodbye to the forum 😢

• So Sad
Thx for tagging me bro! But you didn’t tag me when you said goodbye to the forum 😢
Bhai i can't remember you that time just because of i have illness. I can't remember everything quickly. I just see you on online section then i can remembered you.
Sorry bhai forgive me sorry😢

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Bhai i can't remember you that time just because of i have illness. I can't remember everything quickly. I just see you on online section then i can remembered you.
Sorry bhai forgive me sorry😢
Bhaiya! Saaar! It’s ok

• +1
I made another thread in 2024 jan about my goodbye to this forum for a year. I will tag everyone

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE and chosen-one
Ik how it's hurt; forgive me bhai
No it’s fine bhai. I appreciate your empathy G. Real 1. Fr. Sorry for my sarcasm I just uneccesarily tried to guilty you.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Bhai how about the quality of that thread. Maybe not botb worthy🤔
You need to relate it to how it might be useful outside of this forum in the real world. You need that “so what?” Factor.

• +1
You need to relate it to how it might be useful outside of this forum in the real world. You need that “so what?” Factor.
Agreed ; I want to tell the ascend of human mind and higher lever of understanding.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and chosen-one
How high r u rn

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 47272
Does language limit thought or enhance it?

Conceptual Thinking is defined as an alteration to the nature and content of one's internal thought stream. This alteration predisposes a user to think thoughts which are no longer primarily comprised of words and linear sentence structures. Instead, thoughts become equally comprised of what is perceived to be incredibly detailed renditions of the innately understandable and internally stored concepts for which no words exist. Thoughts cease to be spoken by an internal narrator and are instead “felt” and intuitively understood.

For example, if a person was to think of an idea such as a "chair" during this state, one would not hear the word as part of an internal thought stream, but would feel the internally stored, pre-linguistic and innately understandable data which comprises the specific concept labelled within one's memory as a "chair". These conceptual thoughts are felt in a comprehensive level of detail that feels as if it is unparalleled within the primarily linguistic thought structure of everyday life. This is sometimes interpreted by those who undergo it as some "Higher level of understanding".

During this experience, conceptual thinking can cause one to feel not just the entirety of a concept's attributed data, but also how a given concept relates to and depends upon other known concepts. This can result in the perception that the person can better comprehend the complex interplay between the idea that is being contemplated and how it relates to other ideas.

Conceptual thinking is often accompanied by other coinciding effects such as personal bias suppression and analysis enhancement. It is most commonly induced under the influence of moderate dosages of hallucinogenic compounds, such as psychedelics and dissociatives. However, it can also occur to a lesser extent under the influence of entactogens, cannabinoids, and meditation.

@PSL GOD

Ascended PDF

Attachments

• Responsible drug use - PsychonautWiki(1).PDF
    457.5 KB · Views: 0

@PSL GOD

I WILL UPLOAD ANOTHER REMASTERD VERSION OF IT

Ascended PDF

@PSL GOD

@BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
come on, seriously how can u cope vibration from your speaker somehow change your brain

• +1

@PSL GOD

i dont get or understand it, but rep for effort! :y'all:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 47272
i dont get or understand it, but rep for effort! :y'all:
Rakshit bhai iam now posting magic mushroom legal Status. Which prefix i will post?

• Hmm...
Reactions: the MOUSE
Rakshit bhai iam now posting magic mushroom legal Status. Which prefix i will post?
@wsada @IAMNOTANINCEL @BigJimsWornOutTires

Everyway a human can thing is already priced in, we're monkeys, cope thread.

• +1
I've written 10 pages, no ones intrested enough in bp, they want colorful digestable content for retard tiktok brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272 and Perfection
I've written 10 pages, no ones intrested enough in bp, they want colorful digestable content for retard tiktok brain
If you execute bp in that format they'll eat it up

• +1
Haha i got a way how to read 1 page from a book under 5 seconds haha but im not gonna tell you maa secrets!

Nerd who read many books naturally mastered this technique hahaaaa

You all deservee too diee fuckersss!!!!!

• +1
come on, seriously how can u cope vibration from your speaker somehow change your brain
i was suprised but its possibly

most people get no results bcs if some nigga have no desclipine to do the real work rather then listening to subliminials then they also don"t have any desclipine to listen enough to the sublimimial to get resultss yaay!

Attachments

• speed-reading-starter-guide (1).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

@PSL GOD

Impressive, Mr. P.

Moment of sparkling, pure white honesty. I've found myself snatched from this realm and placed into one where I spoke words that had no meaning in my present world. I spoke them clearly as if it was my language. Other folks around me spoke these inaudible words too. I couldn't figure out if that was my brain melting into the abyss, thus memory storage decomposing, or if I was remembering a moment from my parasitic crawling era. Ah, yes, gobbledygook. The language is spoken among toddlers. From the parents' perspective, we understand they're learning our language. However, to the toddlers, their language is intelligible.

• +1