Photofeeler Quick Notes - what matters more than ANYTHING

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
An ugly guy can upload a good photo of himself to PF and still get a decent Attractive score and have females in the Quick Notes saying "great photo" or "great smile" or whatever.

But there is only ONE Quick Note that matters - "I would date them". This is the QN that most strongly points to females swiping right on dating apps.

The more "I would date thems" (or other words either to that effect or directly complimenting you on your looks) you get on a PF photo, the better. Also the more "very" (3) ratings as opposed to just "yes" (2) you get in the Attractive category the better.

The following is a black and white photo from a pro shoot in my back garden in May last year. I couldn't find the original b&w photo so I've taken the colour version which I found and b&w'd it myself, but the result is very similar. It is my best photo to date, although it is highly frauded. When originally tested last year, out of 100 votes from females all ages it got 80+% Attractive and I think 20 "very" votes in the category. I got at least 5 "I would date thems" and other such compliments. The picture has gotten me quite a few matches but then I've been unmatched/ignored when they see from my other pics I don't really look like that lol.

Attachments

• 20181017_203855.jpg
    20181017_203855.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 112
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Never listen to what they say
Always observe what they do

When responding to such questions women are always thinking in an idealistic manner, true to their empathetic nature. Their opinions do not reflect reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, Never_Began, Nibba and 1 other person
Never listen to what they say
Always observe what they do

When responding to such questions women are always thinking in an idealistic manner, true to their empathetic nature. Their opinions do not reflect reality

This

Nigga, please explain why you look like a faggot on your pp, but then It turns out you are dom as fuck and pull Girls, please help us solve the mistery

Nigga, please explain why you look like a faggot on your pp, but then It turns out you are dom as fuck and pull Girls, please help us solve the mistery
He's probably suicidal already, don't call him that

An ugly guy can upload a good photo of himself to PF and still get a decent Attractive score and have females in the Quick Notes saying "great photo" or "great smile" or whatever.

But there is only ONE Quick Note that matters - "I would date them". This is the QN that most strongly points to females swiping right on dating apps.

The more "I would date thems" (or other words either to that effect or directly complimenting you on your looks) you get on a PF photo, the better. Also the more "very" (3) ratings as opposed to just "yes" (2) you get in the Attractive category the better.

The following is a black and white photo from a pro shoot in my back garden in May last year. I couldn't find the original b&w photo so I've taken the colour version which I found and b&w'd it myself, but the result is very similar. It is my best photo to date, although it is highly frauded. When originally tested last year, out of 100 votes from females all ages it got 80+% Attractive and I think 20 "very" votes in the category. I got at least 5 "I would date thems" and other such compliments. The picture has gotten me quite a few matches but then I've been unmatched/ignored when they see from my other pics I don't really look like that lol.

I legitimately believe you look better than most bald men i have seen. Now, by no means are you groundbreaking or anything like that in the grand scheme of things, but you still have quite the potential.

It's just that you probably have a combination of BDD and shitty picture taking skills, this is a compliment btw.

photofeeler is a meme lol, meeks only gets like 70% on there, and lachowski only gets like 70%.

It's extremely unreliable, people on there rate the quality of your photos more than your actual looks.

Which photo ? My avi ?

Photofeeler is cope. I achieve 73-85% prelooksmaxxing but less success irl.

Now i have looksmaxxed and get more irl IOI and am 45% on photofeeler.

JFL (tbh was bad pics)

Yeah you have way better photos (like the one in this thread)

It's a really frauded pro pic, also I look better with a hat on (covering big bald head with bad shape and awful red mark) and worse when smiling with teeth. Also black and white photos make my skin look better and hide the red mark.

My PSL varies from photo to photo. Worst look is teeth smiling with glasses on, best is no glasses, mouth closed wearing a hat.

Attachments

• 20181023_221608.jpg
    20181023_221608.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 20181023_221654.jpg
    20181023_221654.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
How do you know it's not men at photofeeler?

That site is for loser betas that don't want to make any approaches, even something as simple as a tinder swipe is volumes more useful for photofeeler's intended purpose.