Eradicate Humanity 2024

LEFT: photogenic penis
large, almost square like, unkeratinized, pink tip
aesthetic vein on shaft
uniform girth with 0 blemishes

RIGHT: unphotogenic penis
spear tip, keratinized
shaft has no visible vien on the top
girth either too small or if the girth is fine its not uniform and is bulging to one side
shaft has blemishes

yes I AM a penis expert
yes i take consulations
DM me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, rubberduck, GabachoCopium and 15 others
can you rate mine im 14

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BloodClot, dannydipss, wayme and 13 others
penis is the most important part of your body other than height. ovER if you have unaethetic penis in 2024. these ran through holes have inspected hundreds of cocks by the time they're 20. surely they have seen some beautiful cocks that mog yours.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and mirrormogger
@thecel has a photogenic penis

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7

• Hmm...
Tretinoin applied to the penis could solve most of the aesthetic problems.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and 7zyzz7

aesthetic vein on shaft

spear tip, keratinized
girth either too small or if the girth is fine its not uniform and is bulging to one side
shaft has blemishes

yes I AM a penis expert
yes i take consulations
DM me.
This one too. Aesthetics mogs past a certain size. Some cut dicks looks like shit because of foreskin removed in a very poor way or unideal proportions

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and LVZZO
This one too. Aesthetics mogs past a certain size. Some cut dicks looks like shit because of foreskin removed in a very poor way or unideal proportions
based cockoligist

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Boys , lets stop the nonsense , all you need is a normal looking dick . Most girls dont care , what im supposed to start worrying what the psl is of my penis?

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and ClearEmOut
Benzoyl Peroxide in the morning too
I can’t tell if you’re being serious, but I’m not joking.

Increased collagen and increased blood flow may make your tip pinker, smoother, and tighter skin, even a “gay glow” on it.

So image the gay glow from Tret, but instead of on your face, it’s on your dick.
You would be aestheticmaxx since it’s so important, according to OP.

• +1
  • Love it

Increased collagen and increased blood flow may make your tip pinker, smoother, and tighter skin, even a “gay glow” on it.

So image the gay glow from Tret, but instead of on your face, it’s on your dick.
holy high IQ newGOD

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?

i think applying the fat soluble vitamins a d e k on the tip will help with dekeratinization no need for something as harsh as tret. also wearing a silicoin penis tip cover while your sleeping can help with the tip regeneration
IMG 0333

Silicone Penis Extender Sleeve Adult Sex Tool for Men Cockring Dick Foreskin Cover Enlarger Penisring Ejaculation Delay Sextoy (Color : Penis Ring A) https://a.co/d/6OiYbjV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and Luh?nn?
i think applying the fat soluble vitamins a d e k on the tip will help with dekeratinization no need for something as harsh as tret. also wearing a silicoin penis tip cover while your sleeping can help with the tip regeneration
View attachment 2658898

Silicone Penis Extender Sleeve Adult Sex Tool for Men Cockring Dick Foreskin Cover Enlarger Penisring Ejaculation Delay Sextoy (Color : Penis Ring A) https://a.co/d/6OiYbjV
I agree, but retinoids give a different approach.
I have tried it myself, and the gay glow is real.
It reflects light, JFL. I think you could really combine both.

Fat-soluble vitamins in the form of a cream, maybe like beef tallow I use it as a moisturizer.
And it has anti-inflammatory products that might calm any irritation from tret

• +1
View attachment 2658898

Also I mean the base/length of penis not only the tip sorry if confusion
If their was some

• +1
I agree, but retinoids give a different approach.
I have tried it myself, and the gay glow is real.
It reflects light, JFL. I think you could really combine both.

Fat-soluble vitamins in the form of a cream, maybe like beef tallow I use it as a moisturizer.
And it has anti-inflammatory products that might calm any irritation from tret
ive never used tret but sounds promising from what you say. i read a study where high dose vitamin d3 injection could get completely rid of keloid scars. fat soluble vitalmins are Overpowered when it comes to skin health

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Luh?nn?
ive never used tret but sounds promising from what you say. i read a study where high dose vitamin d3 injection could get completely rid of keloid scars. fat soluble vitalmins are Overpowered when it comes to skin health
I use Tret, vitamin C +E Ferulic Acid (hyaluronic acid included) serum, and then beef tallow as my moisturizer skincare wise.
I’ve never seen this study. It sounds really interesting, though imagine that you could get the same results from supplementing high doses of vitamin D3 would be little to OP.

• +1

aesthetic vein on shaft

spear tip, keratinized
shaft has blemishes

yes I AM a penis expert
yes i take consulations
DM me.
Ur right but the fact you took the time to draw that is laughable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
Wdym with keratinized

• Hmm...
Also take lycopene to make your dick more pink/red. My tip is neon now

• JFL
Boys , lets stop the nonsense , all you need is a normal looking dick . Most girls dont care , what im supposed to start worrying what the psl is of my penis?
you talk like a foid. u a larping foid?? get out of this forum.