Physiognomy is brutal

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascended so hard
You are your face. You can read everything from a person's face. From their trustworthiness, sociability, intelligence, impulsitivity, willpower, confidence, playfulness, athleticism, physical strength, state of health, biological age, up to their complete hormonal profile and obviously attractiveness. All of this is written on your beautifully unique face

There is no way you are truly healthy if your whole face is covered in fat.
There is no way you are truly physically strong when your jaws are tiny and underdeveloped.
There is no way you are truly intelligent if your forehead is sloped and recessed.

Some people would say this stuff is pseudoscience and some of it I just saw online kind of is, but it is undeniable that your outer appearence reflects your inner self and character in a very exact way, better than words can describe. To instantly be judged and judge others this way is ingrained into our subconsciousness as we all know

f2-large1.jpg
origin-164.jpg
8ce3ea5c28b88e12e55871364e31d70c--face-reading-facial-expressions.jpg
IMAGE1.jpg
IMAGE2.jpg
IMAGE3.jpg
a1c13f2397c5c4c504d04abba7697767--phrenology-drawings-of.jpg
EI-wfw3XkAAwAC6

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Osteogenesis, Birdcell and Deleted member 15827
its good, people trust me and smile to me because of my physiognomy
sad that guys like @AlexBrown84 exist, huh, people tend to distance from him and whisper how stupid or unfriendly he looks

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
You are your face. You can read everything from a person's face. From their trustworthiness, sociability, intelligence, impulsitivity, willpower, confidence, playfulness, athleticism, physical strength, state of health, biological age, up to their complete hormonal profile and obviously attractiveness. All of this is written on your beautifully unique face

There is no way you are truly physically strong when your jaws are tiny and underdeveloped.
There is no way you are truly intelligent if your forehead is sloped and recessed.

Some people would say this stuff is pseudoscience and some of it I just saw online kind of is, but it is undeniable that your outer appearence reflects your inner self and character in a very exact way, better than words can describe. To instantly be judged and judge others this way is ingrained into our subconsciousness as we all know

f2-large1.jpg
origin-164.jpg
IMAGE1.jpg
IMAGE2.jpg
IMAGE3.jpg
EI-wfw3XkAAwAC6
Im „low perceived intelligence” brutal

• +1
Better for slaying... Im the opposite
Not really maybe cuz my eye area is subhuman lower third is fine tho but I think I’m “low class looking” due to high fwhr and compact mid face

Attachments

• 77521670-04F8-4840-8149-553243B330B2.jpeg
    77521670-04F8-4840-8149-553243B330B2.jpeg
    746 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Hey I sense real potential in this thread. If you could make a bigger thread pertaining to physiognomy I think it could make BOTB and also be very helpful to us

• JFL
Hey I sense real potential in this thread. If you could make a bigger thread pertaining to physiognomy I think it could make BOTB and also be very helpful to us
Someone else can do that, I cant bother writing essays. Its just an interesting concept that I've always been somewhat aware of

Better not go to deep into that stuff tho, otherwise you just end up wasting your focus and time on analyzing other people features all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Asymmetrical eyes and too wide ipd also NCT create my 2/10 eye area
Anything below the eyes is toptier. Ipd is good, it looks more like negative hooding than nct

Eyebrows need to be darker, hairstyle different

You look short, whats your height?

f2-large1.jpg
origin-164.jpg
IMAGE1.jpg
IMAGE2.jpg
IMAGE3.jpg
EI-wfw3XkAAwAC6
its true man.. its like = "a picture is worth a thousand words"

thats why face is MORE important than height
or in other words; your Face IS your personality

i mean, we are visual beings and our sight sense is the most important sense
yes, height can give you some bonus points but FACE IS AND WILL BE ALWAYS KING

• +1
i googled Physiognomy and there are tons of weird pictures lol
something like this

Dege

tipo degenerato :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Anything below the eyes is toptier. Ipd is good, it looks more like negative hooding than nct

5’9 sadly poorcel to afford LL but lifts help

• +1
ye nigga you look dumb as fuck :(
Really:lul:? That’s why security guard at my uni asked for my id to proof I study there (one of the best business school in EU) whenever I enter my uni

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 13332
its true man.. its like = "a picture is worth a thousand words"

thats why face is MORE important than height
or in other words; your Face IS your personality

i mean, we are visual beings and our sight sense is the most important sense
yes, height can give you some bonus points but FACE IS AND WILL BE ALWAYS KING
Even height could be seen just from the face. Men with taller skulls and lower thirds are usually more attractive and taller
pone.0080957.g002.PNG_L

• +1
Reactions: exeight

Hairstyle is better usually it’s me after 5h of sleep today right after woke up

There is no way you are truly physically strong when your jaws are tiny and underdeveloped
Dillian Whyte entered the chat

Even height could be seen just from the face. Men with taller skulls and lower thirds are usually more attractive and taller
pone.0080957.g002.PNG_L
Nah the middle face definitely looks best. Tall skulls are not ideal, proportionate skulls are

He had a big protruding rounded forehead or what is your point?
76_77_1.jpg
I purposely posted his side profile so you wouldn't claim this nonsense

• JFL
I purposely posted his side profile so you wouldn't claim this nonsense
He has a typical convex professor forehead. The background makes it look more sloped than it is if you zoom in. Compare it to someone with an recessed short forehead that I mean
20220422 150014

gomez1.jpg

Do you think gomez is a smart guy ?
Honestly I'd want to disprove physiognomy aswell but it is too real unfortunately

Attachments

• 20220422_145200.png
    20220422_145200.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
He has a typical convex professor forehead. The background makes it look more sloped than it is if you zoom in. Compare it to someone with an recessed short forehead that I mean
View attachment 1645680
gomez1.jpg

Do you think gomez is a smart guy ?
Honestly I'd want to disprove physiognomy aswell but it is too real unfortunately
yeah convex aka sloped and of course it's nonsense

• JFL
yeah convex aka sloped and of course it's nonsense
View attachment 1645711
That's face shape not forehead shape, convex forehead doesn't mean sloped. You don't get it man, but it doesn't matter anyway you can't change it. I will never have a warrior skull shape like gomez

woman despise big foreheads

• +1
You are your height too