Pics arent reliable to rate anyone

chinmax

chinmax

Bronze
The reality is that pics arent accurate to judge anyone, thats why people that use dating apps often get disappointed. You can only use them for ratios, detect protusions/ recessed chins, etc. Its Very usual that someone looks like a completely different person in several pics, at least thats my perception. If you include usage of filters, It makes It even worse. I think for being able to rate people properly, it should include a high quality vídeo showing several angles

• +1
Reactions: bussi, Sexually Disabled, romanstock and 3 others
That's why we talk about "in motion" on this site a lot.

Prime Delon wasn't using angles and lighting to fraud pics like Damion Kater does because he looked like a God in every frame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, hattrick, Akhi and 4 others

Prime Delon wasn't using angles and lighting to fraud pics like Damion Kater does because he looked like a God in every frame.
this
2D73EF3E 47A4 4A1C B2FF C93C1D75B832

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 30037

cope the cameras/quality filters they used makes anyone attractive in reality his development is shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Fiqh
cope the cameras/quality filters they used makes anyone attractive in reality his development is shit
Yeah a global sex icon still known worldwide after 70 years has "shit development" lol be quiet man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, chinmax and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ulose22 and mirrormogger

frauded kater isn't even close to unfrauded delon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Tenshi, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
and also shit height and shit frame

• +1
Reactions: chinmax
Delon got famous worldwide because he has the best harmony and colouring on the planet, no one cares about your shitty side profile photos cherrypicked online
he doesnt have close to best harmony neither is he close to best coloring its literally just the cameras and its not cherrypciked it just shows his true development but keep dicking ridin him

Forward growth is overrated by psl-autists because they are tricked by PSL gods sticking their head out to have a half decent profile and they think muh forward growth.

Lack of forward growth is not why you're ugly.

Honestly the most forward grown people I've seen with mogger side profiles got shit harmony fronts.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, chinmax and Deleted member 30037
Forward growth is overrated by psl-autists because they are tricked by PSL gods sticking their head out to have a half decent profile and they think muh forward growth.

Honestly the most forward grown people I've seen with mogger side profiles got shit harmony fronts.
im not talking bout purely forward growth he almost lacks everything

and undereye is very important

im not talking bout purely forward growth he almost lacks everything
Alain Delon not having any of that bullshit and still being a sex icon just makes you look like an idiot who's clueless about looks.

• +1
Delon unfrauded.

Attachments

• 3257039A-E9D7-4B8C-AAF7-B64855B51D3F.jpeg
    3257039A-E9D7-4B8C-AAF7-B64855B51D3F.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
Alain Delon not having any of that bullshit and still being a sex icon just makes you look like an idiot who's clueless about looks.
in ur opinion delon moggs hernan drago?

reality is he is very overrated and its halo effect

Delon unfrauded.
crazy how you can find ugly pics of anyone in completely different angles but autists will still argue this is reliable

• +1
Exactly, thank you. They don't get it

crazy how you can find ugly pics of anyone in completely different angles but autists will still argue this is reliable
Reality is delon gets mogged to mumbai by any IG chad. Manlet too and also framecel ( birthing hips )

Harmony and colouring hold the most SMV in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Reality is delon gets mogged to mumbai by any IG chad. Manlet too and also framecel ( birthing hips )

saying this while using the most frauded picture ever as pfp makes me wonder if you are 200 iq and sarcastic or really dumb

• Hmm...
Reactions: grief
in ur opinion delon moggs hernan drago?
Yes, pretty boys mog masc chads for prime foids.

IRL Alain been making bitches wet for decades meanwhile nobody but PSL autists know who the fuck hernan drago is.

even his body is shit jfl

• +1
Atesh looks like shit unfrauded pics tbh, im not disagreeing with you.
what sets this unrealistic metric you seem to have is the fact everything is frauded online, that's what i'm tryna explain
pictures are just so easy to manipulate

• +1

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Fiqh and chinmax
what sets this unrealistic metric you seem to have is the fact everything is frauded online, that's what i'm tryna explain
pictures are just so easy to manipulate
Yeah bud so are movies;

Attachments

• CF53E5EF-3A59-4E07-9D52-BB2E2D4FAA29.jpeg
    CF53E5EF-3A59-4E07-9D52-BB2E2D4FAA29.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
This is water

I made bumble and almost at 80 likes in just 12 hours.

I don’t get that type of attention irl, I mean I’ll get approached sometimes when I’m out but it’s never consistent

Last edited:
Those examples above are exactly my point, even things that should be easy to detect cant be conclusive, thats why i consider a waste of time( rating pics)

I frauded all of my pics when I was using tinder and managed to increase my bodycount by 5 on that specific year. Thankfully I made up for the lack of IRL features with a 8 inch dick, dickpill is real and so is your statement, pics are extremely unreliable nowadays, everyone is aware of filters, photoshop, everyone frauding
Foos Gone Wild Gangsta GIF by Norwalk Brew House
a

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Those examples above are exactly my point, even things that should be easy to detect cant be conclusive, thats why i consider a waste of time( rating pics)
most of org is too retarded to understand facial posture.

given the same facial posture as the obviously frauding models being posted this would be delon's profile.

but it's an utterly retarded way of looking at it.

I frauded all of my pics when I was using tinder and managed to increase my bodycount by 5 on that specific year. Thankfully I made up for the lack of IRL features with a 8 inch dick, dickpill is real and so is your statement, pics are extremely unreliable nowadays, everyone is aware of filters, photoshop, everyone frauding
Foos Gone Wild Gangsta GIF by Norwalk Brew House
a
most people look better irl so it doesn't really matter.

• +1
This is water

I made bumble and almost at 80 likes in just 12 hours.

I don’t get that type of attention irl, I mean I’ll get approached sometimes when I’m out but it’s never consistent
Not even here its Water, considering there is an entire subforum for it

All the delon talk in this thread points to the fact that photo editing and retouching is so important for looking good in photos regardless of who you are.