[Pics] Rate my chinese dermastamp

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
Trying to see how good these needles are so I grabbed an old, cloudy, broken magnifying glass ( :feelswhy: ) and took some pics! hopefully it doesn't get compressed too much
@Lifeisgood72 @wannabenormie @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Looks better than dermarollers, hopefully there won't be any tearings.
Damn, I wish a company that doesn't doxx people on the internet entered this market with non-tearing product...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Lev Peshkov and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
this is a truly 6psl dermastamp

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Hades, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
ali express?? how much does dermastap cost there? (i still use roller and wanna upgrade)

Is it titanium?
yeah. stainless steel. apparently medical grade :lul: like 10 bucks. drs 140a

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
never heard of them but looks legit

btw here's this gigafaggot using it. doesn't seem to cause much bleeding which is a good sign

They look good. Dermarolling rlly just about causing a scar then healing it which makes the body send collagen to the area. What are you using it for?

Mogged by my derminator

They look good. Dermarolling rlly just about causing a scar then healing it which makes the body send collagen to the area. What are you using it for?
mostly hair. don't want to make giga scar, just tiny puncture
ablative-vs-atraumatic.gif

plan to use castor oil with it, just not sure when I should apply it after the needling.
I might not start using it yet and wait for the microscope I ordered to make sure.

plan to use castor oil with it, just not sure when I should apply it after the needling.
I might not start using it yet and wait for the microscope I ordered to make sure.
Yeah, the wound healing turns of androgen receptors in the area so that’s how it grows haur

What did the microscope show?

What did the microscope show?
they are not perfect but I ended up using it. better than most of the other crap that's on the market like the rollers or pens. but still the needles are a bit serrated, I think I have it posted here somewhere

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7