Pin #3

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
0B73851C 1014 4A20 9230 D9CD1D996DA9

Still feel NOTHING from roids and 0 gains let’s go.

Also I’m pretty much an expert now completely painless pins. My first ever is the bruised one jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and ascension
how retarded do you have to be to roid srs

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, mirrormogger and Deleted member 51465
how retarded do you have to be to roid srs
Muh collagen. Roids do shit to collagen it’s just u see shitty before afters in sunlight vs gym light where everyone looks older

Muh health. Cope lmao if u care about living past 60

Muh hair. I don’t have balding genes end of it

Muh balls. Who cares

I can’t think of any other negative lmao. For the record I didn’t even get acne my skin is almost clear again. It was just a random breakout

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior, Ryldoo IS COPING, Mr. Nobody and 1 other person
Muh collagen. Roids do shit to collagen it’s just u see shitty before afters in sunlight vs gym light where everyone looks older

Muh health. Cope lmao if u care about living past 60

Muh hair. I don’t have balding genes end of it

Muh balls. Who cares

I can’t think of any other negative lmao. For the record I didn’t even get acne my skin is almost clear again. It was just a random breakout
cant tell if you are coping or your iq is just insanely low, im assuming both is true

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ccwarrior, brb7, Mr. Nobody and 1 other person
cant tell if you are coping or your iq is just insanely low, im assuming both is true
I rather live life eating more food (more dopamine), staying leaner, muscle mass mogging 95% of men and hopefully I get the ‘roid rage’ so I can combine it with low inhibit drugs to become a god

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Mr. Nobody and Deleted member 39692
I rather live life eating more food (more dopamine), staying leaner, muscle mass mogging 95% of men and hopefully I get the ‘roid rage’ so I can combine it with low inhibit drugs to become a god
as far as i know "God" isnt some 19 year old guy that cant talk to women, brags on incel forums, and is going to look 40 at 20

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior and Mr. Nobody
as far as i know "God" isnt some 19 year old guy that cant talk to women, brags on incel forums, and is going to look 40 at 20
Me, wishiwaschico crisick and all those guys are actually living those lives and it’s so unbelievable to u incels it’s cagefuel.

Not that mine is crazy all I said was foids simp for me (ez when u can anglefraud on tiktok wow), and slayed a couple times off tinder wow broo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Me, wishiwaschico crisick and all those guys are actually living those lives and it’s so unbelievable to u incels it’s cagefuel.

Not that mine is crazy all I said was foids simp for me (ez when u can anglefraud on tiktok wow), and slayed a couple times off tinder wow broo

did i say anything about your lifestyle that u didnt? i get more play than u and those larpers dont get it twisted
Didnt u also say that ur tiktoks get no views? Why are you triggered

Bro are you sure you’re not injecting olive oil

Jk doesn’t roiding take some time, how long is ur cycle

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
ur tiktoks get no views?
When? Ah ur those retards that puts words in my mouth got it. Never interact with me again.

I also remember months ago some other shit users used to shit of on me for claim ‘chadlite or chad’ when I never did and u can check my posts lmao.

Bro are you sure you’re not injecting olive oil

Jk doesn’t roiding take some time, how long is ur cycle
12 weeks prob

• +1
Reactions: coispet