Places you’ll find JBs, from what I’ve seen ever since I started drivemaxxing

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Clothing shops like Shein, Zara, HnM. Etc. Literally just filled with JB foids. If u walk in there you’ll literally just be stared at.

Coffee shops like Starbucks and shit, water obv.

Skate parks. But tbh very bad bc there’s a lot of skater chads there (honestly only reason they’re there)

Malls, again water

Fast food joints, McDonalds is a good one. But usually subhuman JBs there that are too emomaxxed or landwhalemaxxed.

Legit go to these areas at like 12-4pm and you’ll only see JBs. Zoomer guys at those times are rare to see, bc they usually roam around in big groups during night time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ryldoo IS COPING, niqfan625 and 3 others
I agree, I noticed this myself, but what sucks with clothing shops is that in my city, man's section is usually on second floor so You don't see girls there

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel and Reformed
I agree, I noticed this myself, but what sucks with clothing shops is that in my city, man's section is usually on second floor so You don't see girls there
Yes same for me for one store. Which is why you’ll never see me there again :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
This guy gotta be trolling at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 20370, niqfan625 and 2 others
Bro just got his license 💀

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Clothing shops like Shein, Zara, HnM. Etc. Literally just filled with JB foids. If u walk in there you’ll literally just be stared at.

Coffee shops like Starbucks and shit, water obv.

Skate parks. But tbh very bad bc there’s a lot of skater chads there (honestly only reason they’re there)

Malls, again water

Fast food joints, McDonalds is a good one. But usually subhuman JBs there that are too emomaxxed or landwhalemaxxed.

Legit go to these areas at like 12-4pm and you’ll only see JBs. Zoomer guys at those times are rare to see, bc they usually roam around in big groups during night time.
have_a_seat.gif

• Love it
Yeah 2 weeks ago I think?
Good on you. Better to get it younger tbh

I waited until end of senior year of high school for my license, regret waiting so long

• +1
Good on you. Better to get it younger tbh

I waited until end of senior year of high school for my license, regret waiting so long
It’s life changing.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back