Plan to get lean for summer

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
-Sustanon (testosterone esters) 1x250 a week (already on it since September jfl)
-Injectable l-carnitine
-Proviron
-Aromasin
-Keto diet with intermittent fasting and calorie restriction
-Furosemide
-Dodgy liver supplement that's supposed to help you loose weight containing choline, milk thistle, black pepper, turmeric

• +1
Reactions: Axii, darktriadprince and GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: Axii
No DNP no care

Black Hebrew Israelism

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Sushifart and butterworld
Not taking advice from a random graycel on a schizo forum ran by curries
Fine, don’t take advice from me. But at least look at all of the DNP related deaths. They all occurred from idiots taking 8x the recommended dose. Don’t believe me, look it up and do your research.

Fine, don’t take advice from me. But at least look at all of the DNP related deaths. They all occurred from idiots taking 8x the recommended dose. Don’t believe me, look it up and do your research.
Still causes irreversible organ damage from all that heat

• +1
-Sustanon (testosterone esters) 1x250 a week (already on it since September jfl)
-Injectable l-carnitine
-Proviron
-Aromasin
-Keto diet with intermittent fasting and calorie restriction
-Furosemide
-Dodgy liver supplement that's supposed to help you loose weight containing choline, milk thistle, black pepper, turmeric
JFL at this autism all you need is an aggresive deficit of 600-1000 calories, 1g protein/lb of bodyweight, lifting high intensity 3-4x/week, intense cardio on the other days

JFL at this autism all you need is an aggresive deficit of 600-1000 calories, 1g protein/lb of bodyweight, lifting high intensity 3-4x/week, intense cardio on the other days
Was I supposed to read that or something?

• +1