Plan to look like chico

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
I just need to change eye area from neutral tilt to slight pct, get under eye filler. Already have ayego sal but will probably get more to Chico tier. Bone structure is averagely grown like chico but my chin is receded so I will fix that. My cheeks/ zygo area are a little bit lower set which is actually a death sentence. It makes me look so bloated. Maybe in the future there will be a fix

My side profile is ogre and repulsive but I gave up on that. I’ll take the opportunity to look 80% Chico on the front over any side profile improvements.

Also I will whitemax in the future when we can change colour or something.

In before not a word

Ngl not a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
0a1

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
bro I'm sorry but you sound like you're coping hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo and UglyMan
I showed my girlfriend a picture of Chico, explained to her that he is considered by many people to be the best looking guy in the world. She was like"meh, he isn't so great looking, not my type really". She thought he looked kinda gay. Of course maybe she was saying that because I am her boyfriend, and she isn't gonna go "OMG he is so hawtttt!, I want his bod now!" in front of me or anything, who knows.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Lol

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Just reincarnationmaxx theory

I showed my girlfriend a picture of Chico, explained to her that he is considered by many people to be the best looking guy in the world. She was like"meh, he isn't so great looking, not my type really". She thought he looked kinda gay. Of course maybe she was saying that because I am her boyfriend, and she isn't gonna go "OMG he is so hawtttt!, I want his bod now!" in front of me or anything, who knows.
I mean if you show her 1 picture and say he's the best looking guy in the world, her expectations would be too high. What's ideal is asking a girl, "What do you think of this guy" and showing her this video

Probably been seen with a bunch of groupies increases his SMV a lot too.