Planing surgery or relaying on surgeon instict during surgery

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Imagine your surgeon tells you screw planning bimax in 3d programs and say he will relay on eye observation,feeling,instict during surgery :feelskek: :feelshaha::mask:

Of course that kind of surgery(bimax,genio,implan5s) is couple dozens dollars cheeper than thoose who have 3d planing

When i did genio(3000e)...i didnt do 3d planing but relayed on surgeon insticts and feeling (it went well to be honest)

@5.5psl @mrriceguy @

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl
I wonder if the surgeon just pulls the entire maxilla for like few cms according to his instincts , would we end up as a mogger or a dog ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and VladimirtheGreat
How was your recovery?

How was your recovery?
It was 2 years ago...i still cant feel 15% of my chin and 35% of lower lip... 😢
Goes with territory i guess....recovery was fine.. genio istn big deal to be honest...it feel likes minor surgery compared to jaw angles implants i did

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Octavian_Augustus, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Goes with territory i guess....recovery was fine.. genio istn big deal to be honest...it feel likes minor surgery compared to jaw angles implants i did
Is getting a forward projection of 10mm with 10mm vertically possible in one go with genio ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Is getting a forward projection of 10mm with 10mm vertically possible in one go with genio ?
probably, but might be better with a smaller genio + implants. usually 12 mm combined is the most surgeons are comfortable doing.
10 + 10 is quite steep

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl
probably, but might be better with a smaller genio + implants
10 + 10 is quite steep
Why the jfl tho ? I was serious
And you have to go big in measurements to see diffrence doing a 3mm genio won't do shit

Why the jfl tho ? I was serious
And you have to go big in measurements to see diffrence doing a 3mm genio won't do shit
read my edit

• +1
Obviously u make a plan then send it here and listen to what incels tell u is best.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Jesus even just a genio has long term effects like this... Is the feeling ever supposed to come back?

Bimax must be even 5x worse.

• +1
i still cant feel 15% of my chin and 35% of lower lip..
How bad is this exactly? Are you aware of this at all times? Can you eat and drink properly? Does it look normal?

during the surgery? you should wake up and be like "a few more millimeters would be nice here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back