Planning my next long fast (help if you want)

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
I still have a bunch of fresh tuna and some other food, but once that's gone I'm ready to start the fast.

Longest fast I did so far was 124 hours so I'm thinking 7 days could be a good number to shoot for.

These are things I'll still ingest:
  • Water
  • Sea salt
  • Lemon juice
  • Coffee
  • Spices like nutmeg, turmeric, pepper
  • Tea
  • Apple cider vinegar
  • PWO (small amounts. It has creatine and other benefitial things)
  • Kratom (probably less because I won't need as much)
  • Magnesium
  • A herbal remedy beauty supplement
  • And this is a big maybe... Grape fruit juice. The reason is it potentiates the kratom. It has sugar though so I can't decide whether I should take it. It's technically not really a fast unless I drink so little that I stay below 50 calories
I'll post my waist circumference and weight here everyday when I start. The goal is to get a 69 cm waist and then be able to maintain it. I'm really close so it's realistic, hence more motivating as well.

I also do it for health and wellbeing and if I start feeling really bad then I'll quit. No shame in that.

I probably start it tomorrow or Wednesday. I'd like to get another glute workout in and eat protein for a day after because I'll do no working out during the fast. Gonna get more lemons, other than that I'm pretty much all set.

What do you think I should do with the grape fruit juice? It helps tremendously with potentiating my kratom, but then again it's sugar and won't be a strict fast. Are juice fasts/cleanses a fad or would that have some other benefits of which I'm currently unaware?

I probably start it tomorrow or Wednesday. I'd like to get another glute workout in and eat protein for a day after because I'll do no working out during the fast. Gonna get more lemons, other than that I'm pretty much all set.

What do you think I should do with the grape fruit juice? It helps tremendously with potentiating my kratom, but then again it's sugar and won't be a strict fast. Are juice fasts/cleanses a fad or would that have some other benefits of which I'm currently unaware?
I don't think I'll be able to get into ketosis if I drink 3 dl of grape fruit juice everyday. I really can't decide...

I don't think I'll be able to get into ketosis if I drink 3 dl of grape fruit juice everyday. I really can't decide...
Don't drink the juice

What's your weight and height rn?

Nice
What's your goal weight?
About 65 kg. I guess if I would consistently stay below 70 kg even after eating a meal then that's where I would like to be.

About 65 kg. I guess if I would consistently stay below 70 kg even after eating a meal then that's where I would like to be.
I see
Good luck👍

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Don't ingest shit.