Planning to steal $127k of my mothers crypto

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
She has $127k in (crypto app), she is also very retarded, im planning to take $7k and transfer it into my own wallet. All I need is her ID/DL and a crypto wallet which I have.

Reason: my mom has caused me to lose $1000, 1700, and $3000 in the span of 1 year

How do I successfully carry this out? Without her noticing/knowing it was me?

@Blackgymmax

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, murdah, urukhaiascension and 1 other person
do it you will ascend so hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, rhinoplasty and mayo mogger
avg day on org offtopic nothing new , people out here bankrupting their parents because muh @Blackgymmax told me to get lefort8 or to kms

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gus17, Clqs, wsada and 5 others
mfers will blame their parents for their downfall and then do this :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wsada and TheParkinSon
avg day on org offtopic nothing new , people out here bankrupting their parents because muh @Blackgymmax told me to get lefort8 or to kms
First of all, my parents have bankrupted me out of $1.7k, $1000, and $3000 in the span of 1 year

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Niggas be robbing their own mom's now

No wonder our generation doesn't want to have kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, TheParkinSon, tombradylover and 2 others
You’re a retard, read the entire thread you spastic. No one is draining their parents entire $100k aspie
i wont you faggot your misery is not worth my time

She has $127k in (crypto app), she is also very retarded, im planning to take $7k and transfer it into my own wallet. All I need is her ID/DL and a crypto wallet which I have.

Reason: my mom has caused me to lose $1000, 1700, and $3000 in the span of 1 year

@Blackgymmax
what crypto she have? If it’s bitcoin then don’t do anything. that shit will skyrocket

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002

@Blackgymmax
Why the fuck am I tagged? You think I'm a good thief because I'm black?

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002, Sny and Brus Wane
If you have access to her emails and her seed phrase, then it's easy to make it look like shes been hacked and then just send out how much you want. Most people get their crypto robbed either by drainers or people who have dbs with mail lists etc, make it look like either of those

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
If you have access to her emails and her seed phrase, then it's easy to make it look like shes been hacked and then just send out how much you want. Most people get their crypto robbed either by drainers or people who have dbs with mail lists etc, make it look like either of those
Where do I find the seed phrase

Where do I find the seed phrase
If she is retarded then she will have taken a picture of it. It'll most likely be on her camera roll. Or it'll be written down somewhere and kept out of plain view

If she is retarded then she will have taken a picture of it. It'll most likely be on her camera roll. Or it'll be written down somewhere and kept out of plain view
How do I make it look like she got hacked

How do I make it look like she got hacked
Call her from a burner number posing as the app she uses. Say your with coinbase fraud prevention team and you've noticed suspicious activity on her account and warn her to change passwords for example. Log into her accounts and emails from a VPN so it flags up as someone from another country trying to access her shit.

She will panic and most likely won't think it's you, but will think it's some hacker. If she changes her passwords or anything it won't matter if you have her seed phrase.

Last edited:
Take it all.