Playboi Carti unites incels and normies

horizon

horizon

Platinum
everybody loves carti, even people on 4chan and this site love him

i think he's choosing to delay his album because he's giving humanity a cause to unite for (wanting him to drop the album) and dropping the album would send humanity back into disarray

truly mr carter is a genius

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover, cyko, poopoohead and 6 others
High iq

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and horizon
only if he goes back to the die lit type of music

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cyko and horizon
what's your opinion on ken carson and destroy lonely if you didn't like wlr
i didnt “didn’t like” wlr and i don’t mind them i just prefer the types of tracks on die lit

• +1
Reactions: horizon
he isn’t even human

the reason ppl love him is bc he’s a demon with black magick witchcraft spells around him to charm people

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Looks234, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
he isn’t even human

the reason ppl love him is bc he’s a demon with black magick witchcraft spells around him to charm people

carti has so much Aura tbh

he isn’t even human

I highly doubt it.

The world is in reverse. Devils little season if you ask me.

You know the devils biggest lie? Convincing others that he does not exist. Well, how does that happen? Through hiding in plain sight.

Whats synonymous to Satanism is not of higher intelligence, magic, but animal preposition. Magic is not fantasy elements here, but suggestion. It works with the animal preposition. The Satanists favorite day for example, is the day of their birth. And satanism is for a reason strongly associated with the human animal, such as the Baphomet which is essentially a symbol of androgyny. The tarot card for the devil additionally shows the male and female gender on its card.

Why is this? Well, my theory is that the animal preposition is of the devil or what the devil represents for those whod rather not deify such a being). The way of the Satanist if the way of fulfilling its human desire. The way of male and female biological preposition.

So hiding in plain sight it is. Your devil worshippers are all around you, those who fully subscribe to their human animal element. And as we know, those who flock together fly together. People worship playboy carti because he stands as the idol and poser child for thier own desires. If hes the demon, then they are devils. If he practices magic, then those who follow him probably do also. If its implied that the god of this world is the devil(or lets say the vibration or frequency of the thing represented as the devil), then what does that make the average person? The people i used to consider sheep may not be the type of sheep i think they are. Not slaves of higher realm, but slaves and sheep of this one maybe. Bad thing. Thus why they are so understanding and in love with those who are at the top of this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
I highly doubt it.

The world is in reverse. Devils little season if you ask me.

You know the devils biggest lie? Convinding others that he does not exist. Well, how does that happen? Though hiding in plain sight.

Whats synonymous to satanism is not of higher intelligence, but of animal preposition. The satanists favorite day for example, is the day of their birth. And satanism is for a reason strongly associated with the human animal, such as the Baphomet which is essentially a symbol of androgyny. The tarot card for the devil additionally shows the male and female gender on its card.

Why is this? Well, my theory is that the animal preposition is of the devil, or what the devil represents for those whod rather not dietyfy such a being. The way of the Satanist if the way of fulfilling its human desire. The way of male and female biological preposition.

So hiding in plain sight it is. Your devil worshippers are all around you, those who fully subscribe to their human animal element. And as we know, those who flock togethe fly together. People worship playboy carti because he stands as the idol and poser child for thier own desires. If hes the demon, then they are the devils. If its implied that the god of this world is the devil(or lets say the vibration or frequency of the thing represented as the devil), then what does that make the average person? The people i used to consider sheep may not be the type of sheep i think they are. Not slaves of higher realm, but slaves and sheep of this one maybe. Thus why they are so understanding and in love with those who are at the top of this world.
how did you write all of that in 9 minutes

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Never listened to him, is he any good ? Last time I listened to any type of rap was in 2017

• +1
playboi carti is just youth maxed, he is a symbol of the ideal youth, nice locks, good fashion, bitches, forever young music, carelessness , normies love him because he reminds them of their youth, incels love him because he represents what they never achieved, the Chico of rap
but now he growing old and even he knows it will fuck up his fanbase, that's why he appearing less, making less music, its over for him rappers peak at 24

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizon and RecessedChinCel
IMG 6847

• JFL
IMG 5451

IMG 5452

• Love it

• Love it