Please give advice on my Heightmaxxing/Framemaxxing/Wristmaxxing stack 22m

R

Rollie Pollie

Iron
I'm not sure what I am doing dosage wise, but I made a rough draft of the supplements I want to take. Don't be too harsh, I know I'm older and my growth plates are probably closed so I will not bother with an AI. Please give any advice possible. I am 5 foot 9, tiny wrists, small frame. Want to max out what I have, look more androgenic and gain some height gains. My posture is pretty much maxxed out btw, have always had good posture so not much gains to be reaped there.

Test E
HGH
Injectable L-Carnitine
CJC-1295 DAC in the evenings
Alpha GPC
DHEA + Pregnenolone
L-Arginine
ALCAR
Boron
Magnesium
MSM
Deer Antler Velvet
Lots of D3+K2
Colostrum
L-Reuteri PTAA 6475
Lots of milk and eggs, 275g protein per day
Dead hangs, hand grippers
Hot yoga/myofascial massage/lots of lifting

Last edited:
I know I'm older and my growth plates are probably closed so I will not bother with an AI.
bro what lol. so u also shouldnt bother with hgh or peptides either then

bro what lol. so u also shouldnt bother with hgh or peptides either then
yeah but those things serve other functions. the AI is only used for keeping growth plates open. unless im missing something?

yeah but those things serve other functions. the AI is only used for keeping growth plates open. unless im missing something?
are you trying to grow taller or not

then use a ai bro 😭 if you're hoping you're growth plates are still open so u can grow taller
i dont think its worth it. i had my plates scanned and my doctor said they are definitely, fully closed. unless there is another reason

if ur plates are closed u cant grow.

ur plates are closed.

u will not grow, regardless of how much you pin.

getting LL is the only choice now

YOUR FUCKING GROWTH PLATES ARE CLOSED RETARD. WHAT THE FUCK IS HGH GONNA DO IF THEY'RE CLOSED FUCKING RETARD
least angry org user

least angry org user
Dude read his convo with the other guy above, hes a pure retard. "Are you trying to grow taller" "Yes" "Then why not use AI" "Growth plates closed" "Then why use HGH"

Also the fact that this guy is planning to use Test E but not AI is crazy. Steroids without AI, what a good idea

bro u literally 22 year old. I dont think anything can help after that age unless you got scoliosis or something and get a surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back