Please help Dr. Mike Mew (pbuh) from losing his dental license

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
The cuck jealous dentists in Anglo-stan are trying to get Dr. Mike Mew’s (pbuh) license for dentistry removed. These subhumans are mad that they are making future generations mog the absolute shit out of them, so they want retribution. Please sign this change.org petition and help make change to this evil situation from happening.

@SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon plz tag anyone else who ascended their looks thanks to one of the blackpill prophets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, ascension!, terrorblade and 13 others
The cuck jealous dentists in Anglo-stan are trying to get Dr. Mike Mew’s (pbuh) license for dentistry removed. These subhumans are mad that they are making future generations mog the absolute shit out of them, so they want retribution. Please sign this change.org petition and help make change to this evil situation from happening.

@SubhumanCurrycel @Salludon plz tag anyone else who ascended their looks thanks to one of the blackpill prophets.

Dr. Mike Mew (pbuh)​

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
ive signed, mike jew changed my life and this is the least i can do in return

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 22099 and 3 others
Petition is a year old he hasn’t lost his license from what I can tell

• +1
Mike mew is a scam artist

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 16944 and 1 other person
they are seething indeed

• JFL
He gives all his information for free online. How is he scamming?
He charges obscene consultation fees and has dubious practices for adults. I saw him in person in 2015

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade and Copexodius Maximus
The jews wanted this

• JFL
alternative dental method shouldnt be banned, he fixed and dint fuck people face up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, terrorblade, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
OI HAV YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT PALATE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Copexodius Maximus
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade
I think his dad (John Mew) says mewing in adults is a lost cause, and to just get surgery.
Brutal mog

Picture4 300x217

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Copexodius Maximus, terrorblade and 2 others
I think his dad (John Mew) says mewing in adults is a lost cause, and to just get surgery.
It is. The latest it makes any sense is during early to mid puberty, but even during late teens it won't change much. It entirely depends on how your puberty turns out. I started because more conscious of this when I turned 20 and it might have made a slight difference, but it will not bring out anything drastic. Although I don't see any downsides to practicing good oral posture.

Just remember there is not one photograph showing a major difference in adults. Every single mewing transformation is either late puberty or dubious angles and fraud with lighting, jutting, etc.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Copexodius Maximus and MRD

You’re welcome
I went to see him, physically, unlike you, and I can tell you that he offers treatments to adults.

• +1

How dare they try to defy a looksmaxing god lord of the third fleet, the third hokae, the big man on campus, the big king bbc. May they all burn in hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Copexodius Maximus
  • +1
thats a good thing for us, makes normal people think that mewing acc works instead of getting surgery
yeah so then you can walk around with giant chunks of plastic in your face, the only one aware that a strong jawline looks good. this secret piece of knowledge which only you are begotten with.
Plast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 16944
yeah so then you can walk around with giant chunks of plastic in your face, the only one aware that a strong jawline looks good. this secret piece of knowledge which only you are begotten with.
View attachment 1917317
sure if ur a retard who doesnt know what hes doing

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21, Deleted member 22611, Copexodius Maximus and 2 others
It is. The latest it makes any sense is during early to mid puberty, but even during late teens it won't change much. It entirely depends on how your puberty turns out. I started because more conscious of this when I turned 20 and it might have made a slight difference, but it will not bring out anything drastic. Although I don't see any downsides to practicing good oral posture.

Just remember there is not one photograph showing a major difference in adults. Every single mewing transformation is either late puberty or dubious angles and fraud with lighting, jutting, etc.
Wasn’t Salludon 22 when he started?