Please, help me Ascend

IronMike

IronMike

Silver
Got Temp Banned at that other site with all the autistic guys who use public transportation for posting this thread, maybe you guys can actually help.

Matched with a 5/10 white girl on tinder and I have little to no texting experience with girls, I need help.

ME: You want me to pick up a popeyes chicken sandwhich otw?
Her: how'd you know?
ME: ON GOD I don't know which would taste better, you or the sandwhich.

She hasn't replied yet. I'm only in my hometown until tuesday and need to get this going ASAP

I'm a 24 year old virgin, and 5'5, and black

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Over with her if she doesn't reply. Move on to the next one.

Just start messaging others and if she replies great, if not whatever. Should be messaging multiple girls at once if you have the time.

Just start messaging others and if she replies great, if not whatever. Should be messaging multiple girls at once if you have the time.
I am, but I only have 2 women under 140lbs whom I matched with. My matches don't renew until 2AM tonight

I dont even know where to start

I dont even know where to start
Please just summerize if you don't mind.

Oh and I also have been prone masturbating(2-5x/day) since I was 10 and probably won't be able to feel anything if I get PIV from her.

I am, but I only have 2 women under 140lbs whom I matched with. My matches don't renew until 2AM tonight
I went on badoo for the first time last night and got a crazy amount of matches, alot were messaging first too. Go download that.

I went on badoo for the first time last night and got a crazy amount of matches, alot were messaging first too. Go download that.
downloading now, would you consider yourself ugly though?

Its not about what u text, its about how you LOOK

downloading now, would you consider yourself ugly though?
6/10 facially in the pics I used and I made sure to show physique and 6'3 height.

irl I'm more like 5/10 facially atm because acne

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
another bbc mogging whites

@jefferson hey I'm seeing a lot of fat women on Badoo, is that what you experienced?

Fuark wear lifts or something
I did in high school and the first half of college, but it got really weird when people started grabbing my shoes whenever I took them off. They would ask "What are these in your shoes?"

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Oh and I also have been prone masturbating(2-5x/day) since I was 10 and probably won't be able to feel anything if I get PIV from her.

bro

24 yo black virgin 5'5 wear glasses dont have any experience talking to girls. I mean, ofc you can improve but its over

bro

24 yo black virgin 5'5 wear glasses dont have any experience talking to girls. I mean, ofc you can improve but its over

So at this point should I just give up on even attempting to become a sexual human being?

motherfucker if you post shit like this on an incel forum then u belong here instead

motherfucker if you post shit like this on an incel forum then u belong here instead
Yeah but I figured I wasn't good looking enough to be here. I still have hope though

So at this point should I just give up on even attempting to become a sexual human being?

you should never give up, but you have to be aware of your chances

Roid up, lift. You have pretty much nothing to lose. Inject T, sarms, go ham and lift. There's a recent thread on here how a guy ascended from incel to slayer doing that. You might wanna look into bonesmashing too, easiest way to ascend and all you have to do is not get brain damage by hitting too hard, hitting in the right angle and preferably hard to medium force. (since you've got nothing to lose that is). If not, yeah it's over

I was doing alot of this shit too but who you wouldn't feel anything?