Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 32926, goldpill and 2 others
5’7
no jaw
twink

pack it up already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, lyricism and VenatorLuparius
how old are you and how narrow is your palate? mouths shouldnt be this narrow, look into MSE if still youngcel

Never began

androigynous young male i hop you die

5’7
no jaw
twink

pack it up already
At 70kg and that height he's either leaning on overweight BMI or slightly bulked. Definitely not think.

lean down to 55-60kg, then we'll see what you need

Lose bodyfat. You need jaw surgery too.

This is by british standards (still not healthy)
americans are obese I'm not using their standards, they'll call him extremely healthy; he's unhealthy according to british standards he needs to lean down

americans are obese I'm not using their standards, they'll call him extremely healthy; he's unhealthy according to british standards he needs to lean down
I'm from cis region btw

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
Mewing, braces if possible, chew a ton of mastic gum or buy these jaw squeezers, workout your neck & traps your face is going to be more masculine. You need to act fast if you're 18, you still can change your bone structure. It's hard but not impossible

Mewing, braces if possible, chew a ton of mastic gum or buy these jaw squeezers, workout your neck & traps your face is going to be more masculine. You need to act fast if you're 18, you still can change your bone structure. It's hard but not impossible
and don't do jaw surgery until you absolutely maxxed everything I wrote above

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I have been wearing braces since April but I don't think I can chew gum right now

I have been wearing braces since April but I don't think I can chew gum right now
I have braces too, you can instead use these jaw squeezers from aliexpress, I think they are more effective. But dont squeeze them too hard if you have braces. Just do a shit ton of reps a day (I do 1000).

For me it took around 6 months of wearing braces to get very visible results. And I see progress all the time.

And the most important thing is don't give up. What do you have to lose? You can either have shit jawline and face for the rest of your life or have good (possibly great) jawline for the rest of your life.

I have braces too, you can instead use these jaw squeezers from aliexpress, I think they are more effective. But dont squeeze them too hard if you have braces. Just do a shit ton of reps a day (I do 1000).

For me it took around 6 months of wearing braces to get very visible results. And I see progress all the time.

And the most important thing is don't give up. What do you have to lose? You can either have shit jawline and face for the rest of your life or have good (possibly great) jawline for the rest of your life.
And I forgot to mention: don't breathe through your mouth. Use mouth tape while sleeping

and don't do jaw surgery until you absolutely maxxed everything I wrote above
retard, you don't randomly hop on bracers if you're planning to bimax idiot

What a load of bollocks.Shut the fuck up greycel.

retard, you don't randomly hop on bracers if you're planning to bimax idiot
chill boy, he can get braces and if he don't like results then get a surgery. Yall here just want easy fixes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Sadly these guys don't need to go through all the jaw surgeries just to smell the fart from a land whale

chill boy, he can get braces and if he don't like results then get a surgery. Yall here just want easy fixes.
do you even know how a double jaw surgery procedure works?

then talk about suggesting it if you have 0 clue
who cares about surgeries? I talk how to get a decent jawline/face naturally. Idgaf about surgeries. Nobody should get a surgery without maxxing anything naturally.

who cares about surgeries? I talk how to get a decent jawline/face naturally. Idgaf about surgeries. Nobody should get a surgery without maxxing anything naturally.
0 IQ literally

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32926