Please rate me!

Its all fluff and you're dumb enough to fall for it spic. Christianity is a semitic religion and originated in the middle east. Half your book is Old Testament Judaism.
Also modern Jews follow the Talmud, NOT the Torah like in the past.

• +1
Reactions: GorLee
  • JFL
Reactions: GorLee
Just admit your religion is invasive
If the Holy Spirit's work of bringing souls to the Lord Jesus Christ is "invasive" for you, then I agree...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GorLee and Deleted member 21166
Give me your ratings guys

+6ft/1.84 (1.82 fully compressed at night)
+10 inch skull with 6 inch zygos
Currently losing weight, got to 245lb/111kg during the pandemic but already lost more than 50lb/26kg so now around 190lb/85kg.

Video for in motion analysis

Born and raised in Southeast Brazil.
u look like a trash james franco ltn and mtn with height in the west u should lose weight u have good potential

• Love it
Reactions: Brazitard
I also walk by the path of earthly knowledge...

I'm blackpilled on more subjects than you will ever be capable of dreaming of... Just chill.
you're a sub5 spic i'm out of your league

you look extremely average

u look like a trash james franco ltn and mtn with height in the west u should lose weight u have good potential
James Franco? He GL af lol, thanks and I will do everything to improve!

you look extremely average
Can agree with you that my face is average, but I'm big framed and that adds to "having the whole package" value... I do quite well in the dating game.

At least being average is better than looking gay alien/uncanny or having failos, am I right?

Attachments

• 3016763_ethniclarperwhite.jpg
    3016763_ethniclarperwhite.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Keep coping dipshit, you're at LEAST NW2 in this pic.
I just spoke to a RN (registered nurse) and she said i'm not balding dumb fucking spic

he's delusional and likes trannys, especially when they compliment him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I do like when trannies compliment me lol I like when everyone compliments me, even males

I just spoke to a RN (registered nurse) and she said i'm not balding dumb fucking spic
You needing a nurse's opinion about you baldness proves how insecure you actually are about it LMFAO

You needing a nurse's opinion about you baldness proves how insecure you actually are about it LMFAO
Nurse trumps dumb spic on the internet at least I got a life

Nurse trumps dumb spic on the internet at least I got a life
I got +10 kisses and a bodycount of 4, and I don't even approach women... Not bragging, tho.

I got +10 kisses and a bodycount of 4, and I don't even approach women... Not bragging, tho.
Wow look an Gonzalez here with his 10 kisses and '4 lays' literally means nothing. You're a loser if you think female gratification holds ground in any argument.

I got an even more significant life than that but i'm not going to brag about it. only virgins do.

I do like when trannies compliment me lol I like when everyone compliments me, even males
if you care what trannies think of you then you are a faggot, they are not normal :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

and your coloring is horrible btw. no idea why anyone would say its good. its more niche than being a dark skinned black guy lmao

Wow look an Gonzalez here with his 10 kisses and '4 lays' literally means nothing. You're a loser if you think female gratification holds ground in any argument.

I got an even more significant life than that but i'm not going to brag about it. only virgins do.
must be in some shithole in a 3rd country ngl. in america youd be incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

You don't even have the balls to post your face to be rated here, what a life you got lol

if you care what trannies think of you then you are a faggot, they are not normal :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I already explained that to you but you can't get it: validation IS validation... Got me?

must be in some shithole in a 3rd country ngl. in america youd be incel
I don't approach women, my count is due to them approaching me.

I already explained that to you but you can't get it: validation IS validation... Got me?
validation from trannys is cucked, and you are mentally weak if you put validation from trannys on a pedestal :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
G
You don't even have the balls to post your face to be rated here, what a life you got lol
I've had women full send just with a mask picture I literally mog most of this board with a mask on cry harder

you live in a 3rd world shithole where theres no competition lol.
Of course there's competition: Chads, Chadlites, HTNs, thugmaxxed favelacels, rich guys, etc

Of course there's competition: Chads, Chadlites, HTNs, thugmaxxed favelacels, rich guys, etc
lol chads bro come to a big city in america. white htns would clobber you since thats the pheno youd be going up against

• JFL
lol chads bro come to a big city in america. white htns would clobber you since thats the pheno youd be going up against
Being white means nothing, also I was raised in Brazil with all the limitations we have...

If I was raised in Europe where there's no fluoridated water and lots of dairy I would be a GigaChad.

Europe > Cucknited Fatstates

Being white means nothing, also I was raised in Brazil with all the limitations we have...

If I was raised in Europe where there's no fluoridated water and lots of dairy I would be a GigaChad.

Europe > Cucknited Fatstates
in terms of looks your pheno is against the upper middle class northern htns and chadlites like @Nims. youd have no chance vs dudes like him and above

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
in terms of looks your pheno is against the upper middle class northern htns and chadlites like @Nims. youd have no chance vs dudes like him and above
Post a pic of him please.

• +1
But I'm not of the upper class of US/Europe, I'm a manual worker from a medium city in Southeast Brazil...

Maybe I got no chance in his environment, but I can assure you I would do well in any part of my country...

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Nims
But I'm not of the upper class of US/Europe, I'm a manual worker from a medium city in Southeast Brazil...

Maybe I got no chance in his environment, but I can assure you I would do well in any part of my country...
You look good tbh, your height is good as well for brazil I expect your taller than most people there? I would rate you facially LTN.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Brazitard
If you fixed your skin & groomed your eyebrows (fix uni, and maybe use minox or dye them to make them more dense), I think you might be bordering on MTN.

• Love it
You look good tbh, your height is good as well for brazil I expect your taller than most people there? I would rate you facially LTN.
I'm taller than most people yeah, it's rare to see 6'3 guys or taller here too, average height is around 5'7-5'8, zoomers are taller but not by much tho, around 2 inches taller.

• +1
If you fixed your skin & groomed your eyebrows (fix uni, and maybe use minox or dye them to make them more dense), I think you might be bordering on MTN.
Thanks! I will buy minox once a get to a better job (until the end of the year)... And how much LTN and MTN translates into PSL?

Thanks! I will buy minox once a get to a better job (until the end of the year)... And how much LTN and MTN translates into PSL?
Tbh idk Im not great at ratings, I would guess LTN is like 3/8 and MTN is like 4/8

• Woah