Nivea 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, iam good boy, bradpittshairline and 3 others
u got the wrong one………. ur gonna get cancer soon

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823 and Member since 2022
It says SPF 50 which Is good(idk if Its true), if you don't look like a ghost when you apply it on your face(white cast) and you are not oily it's better than nothing

Next time buy SPF+moisturizer in one for example from CeraVe

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and oxymoron
I use la roche posay anthelios

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and extremchange628181
Not bad at all, but some others are better

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and extremchange628181
What’s ur thoughts on it is it good?
I use it too. It's supposed to be the best, but it's around €20 per carton - really expensive.

I use it too. It's supposed to be the best, but it's around €20 per carton - really expensive.
Does it leave a white cast, making it look like ur skin is grey

Does it leave a white cast, making it look like ur skin is grey
No. And they released an oil control one a few months ago as well. I haven't tried it yet, but it should make skin less greasy than other sunscreens do.

La roche posay anthelios uvmune oil control fluid spf50 50ml

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
No. And they released an oil control one a few months ago as well. I haven't tried it yet, but it should make skin less greasy than other sunscreens do.

View attachment 2381533
I just tried the Nivea sunscreen it I’m not even joking my face felt as soft as a babies bum its very effective

They're all the same, as long as it's SPF 50 and broad spectrum
I just use this
IMG20230814191512

• +1
Oh yehhhh I saw that one as well couldn’t decide so I picked my one, so what’s your thoughts on it, I put mine on my face today and it was actually effective
As I said, they're pretty much all the same. If u don't rub this one in quick or you have facial hair it can become a bit bitty, and sometimes runs it a bit in the rain, but I think that's when u don't give it enough time to absorb fully

As I said, they're pretty much all the same. If u don't rub this one in quick or you have facial hair it can become a bit bitty, and sometimes runs it a bit in the rain, but I think that's when u don't give it enough time to absorb fully
My question is what’s ur experience using it have u seen any changes, improvements or maybe acne loss and reduced outbreaks

My question is what’s ur experience using it have u seen any changes, improvements or maybe acne loss and reduced outbreaks
No. Wdym? It's a suncream, all it does it protect from sun damage. My face hasn't burned, so I guess it does its job. Hasn't caused any outbreaks

No. Wdym? It's a suncream, all it does it protect from sun damage. My face hasn't burned, so I guess it does its job. Hasn't caused any outbreaks
u do kno When over exposure to the sun dries skin out, the sebaceous glands (which produce the sebum that gives skin the oils it needs) go into overdrive and this excess sebum production known as seborrhea is one of the key stages in the formation of blemishes, so yeah on of the key things that keeps ur skin healthy is sunscreen which is also the reason why I asked if maybe your skin quality improved

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

NOOOO its this one

• JFL