Pls Explain This Brutal Dream.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Brutal.

IMG 6281

Woke up this morning and my heart was beating fast from the emotions i felt.

I was in some type of school, it wasn’t any school i been too and it looked like a 3rd world country school.

Launch break and i was smoking a cig with my friends and when i finished it i wanted another one. So they tell me go ask that group of girls.

I go there and there’s this 4 girls and this 1 arab stacy. I aske her for a cig and all of her friends start yelling at me and telling her to not do it.

She wasn’t talking, and at one point she said: “you are handsome, like the most beautiful thing i have ever seen” she start touching my hairs and face and she gives me a cig.

She then starts saying she loved me and she wanted to fuck in the toilet. She let me touch her pussy and it was wet.

For some reason, i told her i didn’t want to have sex. and i wasn’t super happy with her saying all that stuff because i felt it wasn’t real.

Can someone explain this?

Because it will never happen bro aren’t you giga manlet
5’6…but i had girls into me and i’m not KHHV, just Virgin.

Made out with more that 5 MTBs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and incelmogger
Fraud to 5’9 24/7 and you could be okay
Based. I started rn wearing 3inch lifts and it’s been hard af. Hurting like a mofo but it’s worth it.

Based. I started rn wearing 3inch lifts and it’s been hard af. Hurting like a mofo but it’s worth it.
Get shoes that give you more height so you don’t have to walk around with three inch lifts all day

Get shoes that give you more height so you don’t have to walk around with three inch lifts all day
mb, i mean 3 inch total.

AF1+2 inch lifts. Still brutal tho

You saw this dream because you are the oppositeof a player. You want a relationship, intimacy.

In short you are a low T cuck. :lul: :lul::feelskek::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You saw this dream because you are the oppositeof a player. You want a relationship, intimacy.

In short you are a low T cuck. :lul: :lul::feelskek::feelshmm:
prob, i wanna be loved

• JFL
Reactions: DrakkoTheMogger
Brutal.

Woke up this morning and my heart was beating fast from the emotions i felt.

I was in some type of school, it wasn’t any school i been too and it looked like a 3rd world country school.

Launch break and i was smoking a cig with my friends and when i finished it i wanted another one. So they tell me go ask that group of girls.

I go there and there’s this 4 girls and this 1 arab stacy. I aske her for a cig and all of her friends start yelling at me and telling her to not do it.

She wasn’t talking, and at one point she said: “you are handsome, like the most beautiful thing i have ever seen” she start touching my hairs and face and she gives me a cig.

She then starts saying she loved me and she wanted to fuck in the toilet. She let me touch her pussy and it was wet.

For some reason, i told her i didn’t want to have sex. and i wasn’t super happy with her saying all that stuff because i felt it wasn’t real.

Can someone explain this?
You’ve abandoned Allah and neglected his love to you and committed shirk, associating the validation, love, respect of foids on the level of Allah.

If you were disabled, had a tumor on ypur face, were a burnt victim. You’d not be thinking about foid validation as much because the only one who’d truly love ypu (excl family and friends) is Allah.

Now, the fact that you havent lost completely EVERYTHING, is why you neglect him. Dont fall for this mistake brother…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48871 and PseudoMaxxer