pls help me

D

Deleted member 42481

Iron
rate me and give me advice, i cry tonight because i'm not healthy and i'm pathetic i'm leanmaxxing now am i had bones or no?

Attachments

• photo_2023-12-31_04-10-32.jpg
    photo_2023-12-31_04-10-32.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
rate me and give me advice, i cry tonight because i'm not healthy and i'm pathetic i'm leanmaxxing now am i had bones or no?
Keep leanmaxxing, you’re young so your bones will grow. Take 10000 UI of vitamin D+K2 and focus on your diet to grow properly
Consider rhino
Stop crying, you’re a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallman, Allornothing, ordinarypsycho and 3 others
Keep leanmaxxing, you’re young so your bones will grow. Take 10000 UI of vitamin D+K2 and focus on your diet to grow properly
Consider rhino
thank you so much for your support <3

• Love it
Reactions: its_over
Consider rhino
bro i have heard a lot about vitamin d+k2, what is it for and what are the dosages, happy new year btw

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Consider rhino
what is the vitamin d and k2 for?

bro i have heard a lot about vitamin d+k2, what is it for and what are the dosages, happy new year btw
K2.

• One of the many roles of vitamin D is to support bone health1. Calcium is required for normal growth, development and maintenance of the skeleton, where it provides strength and structure. Vitamin D boosts calcium absorption from the intestines and its re-absorption from the kidneys, thus greatly enhancing levels of available calcium within the body.

• Vitamin D acts directly on the osteoblasts (bone building cells) within bone to upregulate their expression of osteocalcin, which is essential for directing calcium into the bones. However, osteocalcin needs to be carboxylated before calcium can get into the bone. The carboxylation of osteocalcin is a vitamin K dependant process, making vitamin K essential for bone mineralization2.
@CarrotMaxxer

Take 10k IU (international units) per day with a fatty meal to boost absorption

Shitty photo can’t rate

Take 10k IU (international units) per day with a fatty meal to boost absorption
I've heard that k2 requires a doctor's consultation.

Ur not ugly bitch. Keep on working. Be a man.