IMG_0892.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Your a mid HTN get some lip fillers and you might reach chadlite if not boched

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Your a mid HTN get some lip fillers and you might reach chadlite if not boched
idk it depends on the angle sometimes the lips look good sometimes they look thin

Very good looking! I would say high HTN reaching Chadlite, good bone structure and good colouring , maybe you can look into lip fillers and eyebrow thickening (not vertically but the inside part) and eyelashesmax 🤙🏻 but you look very good! Even you can thicken your neck if you want less of a pretty boy vibes and more of a maesthetic/chad vibes!

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
dam tysm i cant get lip fillers cause im a minor but im not sure how i can eyebrow max and eye lash maxx should i consult with a beauty person?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kingpiin, CyberPsychodelic and leroy merlin
Nigga thinks he is thorfin

this nigga mogging 95% or .org rn

Johan Liebert/10

you look like syrianpsycho without the horse face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and yeeyeeslayer
ideal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
dam tysm i cant get lip fillers cause im a minor but im not sure how i can eyebrow max and eye lash maxx should i consult with a beauty person?
You can get Eyelashes curl or Eyelashes serum for the eyelashes, and Minoxidil or Vaseline for your eyebrows, anyways you look nice already as you are

You can get Eyelashes curl or Eyelashes serum for the eyelashes, and Minoxidil or Vaseline for your eyebrows, anyways you look nice already as you are
thanks i will get the eyelashes serum the minoxidil im not sure i will consult with someone professional also how can Vaseline help grow my eye brows

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
you look like you drink raw milk

thanks i will get the eyelashes serum the minoxidil im not sure i will consult with someone professional also how can Vaseline help grow my eye brows
Vaseline is good for the eyebrows, they can grow with it! but i would prefer minoxidil, with good eyelashes and slightly denser eyebrows (not vertically but horizontally and fuller in the inside part) you can look good! and if you want you can get a thick neck 😁

The only things i recomend you is, sleep 8hs (dopsmine, libido, collagen, testosterone) ,drink water (testosterone, collagen) , be in the sun with spf (collagen) , avoid the phone too much hours (dopamine, libido, testosterone and collsgen) and use fin if you suspect signs of hair problems, with all this you will be very good!

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Vaseline is good for the eyebrows, they can grow with it! but i would prefer minoxidil, with good eyelashes and slightly denser eyebrows (not vertically but horizontally and fuller in the inside part) you can look good! and if you want you can get a thick neck 😁

The only things i recomend you is, sleep 8hs (dopsmine, libido, collagen, testosterone) ,drink water (testosterone, collagen) , be in the sun with spf (collagen) , avoid the phone too much hours (dopamine, libido, testosterone and collsgen) and use fin if you suspect signs of hair problems, with all this you will be very good!
okay thank you for the tips:)

• +1
very high htn borderline chadlite imo

you could blow up on tiktok tbh, very female gaze look and jb appeal

looks like adrien from miraculous ladybug

• +1
very high htn borderline chadlite imo

you could blow up on tiktok tbh, very female gaze look and jb appeal

looks like adrien from miraculous ladybug

View attachment 2808325
lol ty i live in the middle of no where so if i post looks maxx stuff and thirst traps i wont get any views or likes

lol ty i live in the middle of no where so if i post looks maxx stuff and thirst traps i wont get any views or likes

dont post looksmax stuff, just use a vpn set it to usa and youll rack up views

i personally could never i feel too gay to thirsttrap but realistically if you got past the mental block and did it i bet youd get some good followers quickly

just make posts dressing in old money style, which is already how they dress in sweeden anyways and ull most likely gain traction

dont post looksmax stuff, just use a vpn set it to usa and youll rack up views

i personally could never i feel too gay to thirsttrap but realistically if you got past the mental block and did it i bet youd get some good followers quickly

just make posts dressing in old money style, which is already how they dress in sweeden anyways and ull most likely gain traction
dam okay so do i only use the vpn when im creating the account or how does it work?

My tip will be to dye your eyebrows to a darker shade maybe also your hair. Get leaner if you want.

My tip will be to dye your eyebrows to a darker shade maybe also your hair. Get leaner if you want.
thanks yeah i got alot of tips about my eyebrows i will do that. i was bulking up till now to build muscle now im cutting hopefully i can only ascend while cutting

thanks yeah i got alot of tips about my eyebrows i will do that. i was bulking up till now to build muscle now im cutting hopefully i can only ascend while cutting
You're set bro. You already look good no homo. Develop a healthy lifestyle, moneymaxx and that's all you need.