Plz rate me 15M

K

kuroshkp09

Iron
Hello, I’m 15 and I am 6’1 but the doctor I go to says I will still grow cuz my dad is 6’2 and something. I’m hella insecure aboutmy looks and I honestly can’t pull shit. I want to improve my looks in general cuz I feel like shit. I’ve been basic doing skin care (cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, serum) and going to the gym doing a split that I made which is the most optimal for an aesthetic physique for the past 3 months. I also started mewing last week when I joined this forum. If you guys would give me tips and rate me I would be grateful.

Attachments

• 3EECC11C-3A46-4937-9D24-5432AE115C68.jpeg
    3EECC11C-3A46-4937-9D24-5432AE115C68.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1F0EF5AC-17AB-4927-B905-C7765ACE8BEB.jpeg
    1F0EF5AC-17AB-4927-B905-C7765ACE8BEB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
Htn

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761, LooksThinker and Rimaxtis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme, atoxic and 2 others
Get a cleaner haircut

And leave the forum, come back after puberty

• +1
Reactions: schizocel, Rimaxtis and kuroshkp09
bordering on subhuman

htn chaddam,ignore all these incel losers and leave this forum.Go experience teenhood not inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020 and kuroshkp09
mtn, bad fwhr and pheno

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09
Mtn maybe if you glowup ull stay mtn-htn

htn chaddam,ignore all these incel losers and leave this forum.Go experience teenhood not inceldom
Yo bro I will man thanks but can you give me any tips on achieving better looks or something I can do to make me look better in the future, thank you 🙏

Yo bro I will man thanks but can you give me any tips on achieving better looks or something I can do to make me look better in the future, thank you 🙏
get a haircut,gymmax

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09
Hello, I’m 15 and I am 6’1 but the doctor I go to says I will still grow cuz my dad is 6’2 and something. I’m hella insecure aboutmy looks and I honestly can’t pull shit. I want to improve my looks in general cuz I feel like shit. I’ve been basic doing skin care (cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen, serum) and going to the gym doing a split that I made which is the most optimal for an aesthetic physique for the past 3 months. I also started mewing last week when I joined this forum. If you guys would give me tips and rate me I would be grateful.
Htn, just take the NTpill

get a haircut,gymmax
thanks bro, I’m already going to the gym and someone told me to train my neck so I’m adding that to my routine too, I did some research on hair cuts but I can’t figure my face shape. And I live in socal so every dude has long curly hair. Surfer and skater type cuz everyone there does that stuff. So I don’t know what cut to get. Like I can’t figure it out. so yea I would really appreciate if you helped me out on that. Thanks

high tier normie

Id fuck

HTN, ignore the basement dwellers here your above avergae

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09 and Deleted member 31020
chadlite maybe

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
no wy retards are saying this guy is subhuman he’s quite above average esp for his age dumbfucks

• +1
Reactions: kuroshkp09 and yirma19