police caught me today

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
i stole a airsoft pistol and a some bbs. The security found me and took me to their office, turns out they had been looking at me in the camss since i walekd in cuz i had my gym bag on me cuz i came after lifting. They saw me steal on the cams n shit and as i walekd out they stopped me, they called the police and i had to write down my name, address, parents name, phone number, etc. Now i have to go to court like in a couple of days and they said since its my first charge ever in life that i will most likely go with no charges or have to do cousnling and commuity service.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mazzi, Tabula Rasa, Banasura and 1 other person
i stole a airsoft pistol and a some bbs. The security found me and took me to their office, turns out they had been looking at me in the camss since i walekd in cuz i had my gym bag on me cuz i came after lifting. They saw me steal on the cams n shit and as i walekd out they stopped me, they called the police and i had to write down my name, address, parents name, phone number, etc. Now i have to go to court like in a couple of days and they said since its my first charge ever in life that i will most likely go with no charges or have to do cousnling and commuity service.
Damn bro if that’s u on ur pff and u have gf and I don’t world is 🤢

• JFL
Reactions: zura and horizontallytall
Lol that’s nothing I’m on a police surveillance for buying 430 now police is watching every step if they see me with weed I’m getting 3 years in the pen

They didn't spot you because of your gym bag
It's because you're a black Dalit

• +1
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall and ongongfr
I used to rob people at gunpoint, you ain’t built for the thug life

Curry tries thugmaxxing (gone wrong)

Nigga are u dumb Just walk out the store and ignore security

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
You're my favorite looksmax user

Can we have a gay marriage in usa so I get usa citizenship

24427.jpg

you shouldn’t have complied with the security retard shoulda atleast put down a fake name

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
y would u bother to steal that shit