Politics Is Not Cope

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
This is my response to the recent threads on politics. Now, some of you guys have said such things as right-wing politics or conservativism is only there to cockblock Chad or Tyrone or that politics is simply something that only unattractive people care about. This is misguided and one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard. People can be compelled to take an interest in politics for reasons other than simply getting laid or stopping others from having sex. For example, people may take an interest in politics because they want to help their community or because they have a set of morals by which they live their lives, and want to see a society based on those moral values. To sum up, one's motivation to be interested in the political process only because they want to cuck Tyrone or Chad, is a one-dimensional/black-and-white way of looking at the world. Also, politics is important. Policies that politicians implement have a top-down effect on society, that will impact you eventually. In better words, a nation's well-being is for your well-being most of the time. Without good politicians, society would cease to exist, and there would be no more discussions about Chad or Incel anymore. I'm not saying that there is no unjust treatment based on how one looks in society since there is, but that there are other important things to life than simply getting laid. Humans are complex creatures, and boiling down every societal problem to Incel, Chad, or Tyrone is a misguided way of looking at the world.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and radicalrationalist
you are talking to non whites. they think being oblivious shitheads makes them cool

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and incelmogger
This is my response to the recent threads on politics. Now, some of you guys have said such things as right-wing politics or conservativism is only there to cockblock Chad or Tyrone or that politics is simply something that only unattractive people care about. This is misguided and one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard. People can be compelled to take an interest in politics for reasons other than simply getting laid or stopping others from having sex. For example, people may take an interest in politics because they want to help their community or because they have a set of morals by which they live their lives, and want to see a society based on those moral values. To sum up, one's motivation to be interested in the political process only because they want to cuck Tyrone or Chad, is a one-dimensional/black-and-white way of looking at the world. Also, politics is important. Policies that politicians implement have a top-down effect on society, that will impact you eventually. In better words, a nation's well-being is for your well-being most of the time. Without good politicians, society would cease to exist, and there would be no more discussions about Chad or Incel anymore. I'm not saying that there is no unjust treatment based on how one looks in society since there is, but that there are other important things to life than simply getting laid. Humans are complex creatures, and boiling down every societal problem to Incel, Chad, or Tyrone is a misguided way of looking at the world.
It’s just that people feel that they have no power in politics they see everyday politicians doing horrible things and getting away with it they see the blatant corruption the lobbyists how the elite use the government to further their own interests it just leads to pessimism and Ambivalence

you are talking to non whites. they think being oblivious shitheads makes them cool
I am non-white myself since I'm East Asian, but this contrarian way of thinking that caring about politics is for losers is harmful. People don't understand that other people's actions have a personal effect on you. Seeing a society in degradation with drugs, poverty, etc, will affect you eventually, whether you like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
or that politics is simply something that only unattractive people care about.
It is, it’s been proven that GL people statistically are more conformist. GL people don’t bother thinking about politics, why should they. They’re all but guaranteed to live a good life no matter what.

Policies that politicians implement have a top-down effect on society, that will impact you eventually.
True the problem is democracy is a meme. Public sentiment has near to no effect on which bills are adopted

It is, it’s been proven that GL people statistically are more conformist. GL people don’t bother thinking about politics, why should they. They’re all but guaranteed to live a good life no matter what.

True the problem is democracy is a meme. Public sentiment has near to no effect on which bills are adopted

@radicalrationalist

Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
NO attractive person has ever entered politics, literally none. NO attractive person cares about politics seriously.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Bro u have so much to learn ur on chapter 1

Main political goal is still blackpiling of soyciety tho