[POLL] How often do you interact with women outside?

How often do you interact with women?

• Never

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Once a month

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Once a week

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Most days

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Every day

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
You can be honest in this poll, votes will not be displayed I just wanna know how many users here interact in any way with women outside their family.

As for ‘interactions, I am excluding ones with families members of customer service of any kind

I’m talking about random people in the street, work, school…etc

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Shkreliii
Every day my jigga.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, bloomercel, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Why would i

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and vermillioncorefan
  • Love it
Reactions: Reformed
Only with my psychologist once a month:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, Eternal_ and 1 other person
Over for people not in classes with girls

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
U be interacting with the birds at that height faggot
Even with my height I still need to strike conversation irl. Foids are awkward subhumans ngl, men make them seem NT

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, bloomercel and Iasacrko
random people approach me constantly while I'm fixing yards.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and bloomercel
Over for people not in classes with girls
Outside is also possible if ur in crowded spaces most times there will be a conversation with some random guy or girl at least once ever day if ur outside a lot

Outside is also possible if ur in crowded spaces most times there will be a conversation with some random guy or girl at least once ever day if ur outside a lot
So you're counting interacting with for example a female cashier?

Even with my height I still need to strike conversation irl. Foids are awkward subhumans ngl, men make them seem NT
Foids rarely approach even guys they like

They give very strong hints tho that’s basically approaching if a girl is staring into ur soul every time u glance at her then she looks down and smiles after 5 seconds ain’t no nigga gonna miss that shot

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, bloomercel and Reformed
So you're counting interacting with for example a female cashier?
No I wrote in the discription no forced interactions or else it would be daily

Basically things that are optional since u don’t have to talk to some girl in the train station to get to point B

i don’t remember the last time i did ngl

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and bloomercel
Foids rarely approach even guys they like

They give very strong hints tho that’s basically approaching if a girl is staring into ur soul every time u glance at her then she looks down and smiles after 5 seconds ain’t no nigga gonna miss that shot
Tbh even if a foid stares at me I still don’t approach. Tf do I say ‘hey I noticed u were staring’ like jfl at foids thinking that’ll make guys approach

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Shkreliii and Iasacrko
You can be honest in this poll, votes will not be displayed I just wanna know how many users here interact in any way with women outside their family.

As for ‘interactions, I am excluding ones with families members of customer service of any kind

Do women count as above 20 years old?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Tbh even if a foid stares at me I still don’t approach. Tf do I say ‘hey I noticed u were staring’ like jfl at foids thinking that’ll make guys approach
If a woman stares at you, its unclear if its ioi, or due to subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
If she’s interested she’ll make it easy for u to approach especially if u see each other every day
If a woman stares at you, its unclear if its ioi, or due to subhumanity
If it’s due to subhumanity they will look away the exact 0.00001 millisecond u notice since women are used to creeps

They know if a guy notices them staring he might assume that’s an opening to approach

Most of the time if ur mtn she’ll just stare with a bland face but chads get the eyes down smile stare innit

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Shkreliii
If she’s interested she’ll make it easy for u to approach especially if u see each other every day

If it’s due to subhumanity they will look away the exact 0.00001 millisecond u notice since women are used to creeps

They know if a guy notices them staring he might assume that’s an opening to approach

Most of the time if ur mtn she’ll just stare with a bland face but chads get the eyes down smile stare innit
Idk a hot woman stared at me, like a lot, i know im schizo and imagining, but its also good against my ego

Technically everyday but does it matter if I speak to my 40 year old roastie manager?

Idk a hot woman stared at me, like a lot, i know im schizo and imagining, but its also good against my ego
I mean staring is the universal way to communicate an approach

Just think about it if u go to a store and don’t want the seller to come help u you will avoid eye contact

If u don’t want ur teacher to ask u a question u will avoid eye contact

Why would some girl stare at a subhuman no stop, women get approached often look at how many simps

Avarage women’s life is to basically dodge dick

• +1
I mean staring is the universal way to communicate an approach

Just think about it if u go to a store and don’t want the seller to come help u you will avoid eye contact

If u don’t want ur teacher to ask u a question u will avoid eye contact

Why would some girl stare at a subhuman no stop, women get approached often look at how many simps

Avarage women’s life is to basically dodge dick
Ngl ive probably had a couple clear iois, the personal mind before women i guess.
If a man is broken in his mind, no reason to care about women

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I'm uber driver so I do sometimes but they see me as equal to an Indian janitor

I'm uber driver so I do sometimes but they see me as equal to an Indian janitor
Ngl being a Uber driver would be the perfect test to see where u stand in terms of looks

Ngl being a Uber driver would be the perfect test to see where u stand in terms of looks
Once I was driving with 4 drunk girls and one told me I'm handsome. That was it out of all my rides. Obv even then my inhib is so high there's no way I could do anything, I just froze

• +1
No not at all

Edit, never mijd tought u meant shitskin delivery driver

• JFL
I talk to my female coworkers. I think one had a crush on me, or she’s just very affectionate with everyone

• +1
last time i went outside i talked to a woman to tell her to get away from my house, though that was months ago

• JFL
last time i went outside i talked to a woman to tell her to get away from my house, though that was months ago
I just imagined some pale vampire looking basement dweller coming out of a covered up creepy house screaming at the women in front of the house

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I just imagined some pale vampire looking basement dweller coming out of a covered up creepy house screaming at the women in front of the house
they had a rock and were giggling and shit they had to go

• JFL
3 months ago

Maybe once a week at most. I don't go out of my way to greet women but they sometimes greet me at school and stuff and because I'm autistic I cannot make a conversation with them despite wanting to :lul::feelswhy:

Never.

Last time was 1 and a half years ago when I knocked on a girl's door to ask her out and she said sorry i'm seeing someone and quickly shut the door on me.

I stopped going to uni so once a week if i went back regularly proly 3-4times a week ish

once a month currently, everyday when I start my new job. I can finally start socialmaxxing then