[POLL] Is It Over For Me?

Is It Over?

• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Height:
Age 16 and 4th percentile height in my country
Growth plates are closed confirmed by endocrinologist at 15 when i also started with HGH/AI, only injecting as a coping mechanism rn
Leg Lenghtening is not ideal for me due to small armlenght i would definitely look like trex even after small lengthening
I am far from the ideal LL patient who has long torso and long armlenght, just small leg lenght typically due to stunted growth potential during puberty

Face:
15.8% bf which is decently lean, bad fat distribution genes - > need kybella
Horrendous lower third : inwards short ramus recessed asymmetric narrow chin, round mandible - > need gigajaw/facesurgery
Also recessed maxilla from side - > high lf1 + lf3 imm implants
Feminine nose and flat low set zygos, bad Asymmetry - > rhino implants jawsurgery

NT: Cope
No NT behaviour i have special interests no one else has
I never had a single friend or girlfriend
Never had an IOI and foids look at me wuth disgust wherever i go
Im from a family that only cares about career and money so i have A grades in school and will study medicine and want to become cosmetic jaw surgeon

Vote is it over?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
No but also yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Fear, Pietrosiek and 3 others
You have severe narcissistic tendencies and have discovered PSL while being way too young. If you don't fix both of the previous, you're seriously gonna fuck up your youth, friendly advice.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4671 and 18 others
Your chin is weird

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
What's your height? Your arms look pretty long tbh. LL would do you good.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
What's your height? Your arms look pretty long tbh. LL would do you good.
169cm
My armlenght equals the ome of a 166cm guy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and turkproducer
prettyboy pheno.
Now is probably your best time for ascension. Join the gym and go at times when there's JBs around. Try to find excuses to talk to them but only if you notice any IOIs. Join some clubs or some shit where there's a large percentage of young foids. Start now.
Your face is good but your height might and probably will be a problem in college.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and PubertyMaxxer
Height:
Growth plates are closed confirmed by endocrinologist at 15 when i also started with HGH/AI, only injecting as a coping mechanism rn
Leg Lenghtening is not ideal for me due to small armlenght i would definitely look like trex even after small lengthening
I am far from the ideal LL patient who has long torso and long armlenght, just small leg lenght typically due to stunted growth potential during puberty
I am from a recessed roundface maxilla manlet family, my sisters get pumped & dumped

Frame: Doenst matter much Height and Face way more important but still
Wide hips and small bideltoid

View attachment 280442

Face:
15% bf which is decently lean, bad fat distribution genes
Horrendous lower third : inwards short ramus recessed asymmetric narrow chin, round mandible
Also recessed maxilla from side
Feminine nose and flat low set zygos, bad Asymmetry

View attachment 280444

Im from a family that only cares about career and money so i have A grades in school and will study medicine and want to become jaw surgeon

Vote is it over?
If you have a longer torso and long arms relative to your height then that makes you a perfect candidate for LL.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and PubertyMaxxer
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Looks like you will need to go to asia to slay boyo hope you like noodle foids
Looks like you will need to go to asia to slay boyo hope you like noodle foids
But seriously it's not over.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and PubertyMaxxer
Let me tell you my height story.
When I was young I was always the smallest of all everywhere I got heightmogged by girls a lot. I was scared that I didn't grow. Eventually someday I started to grow but was still small. I got some really insane height spikes and now Im 6'2. I got them really late so there is hope for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Justttt, Golden Glass and 2 others
When I was young I was always the smallest of all everywhere I got heightmogged by girls a lot. I was scared that I didn't grow. Eventually someday I started to grow but was still small. I got some really insane height spikes and now Im 6'2. I got them really late so there is hope for you.
Probably incel before growth spurt

What age did you stop growing? I'm 18 now, 19 in a few months, and i'm 184cm.
My mom is about 5'7 and my dad is about 5'5 (yes my dad is smaller).

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
you wont be able to slay because of your height but if you facemaxx hard enough you shouldnt have a problem finding a girlfriend bro, i know you live in germany though so the daily heightmogging might get to you. id say stop wasting ur time with your heightmaxxing protocol since its too late and save that money for surgeries and anything else u need instead, u can make it bro

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Nosecel and PubertyMaxxer
Height:
I am from a recessed roundface maxilla manlet family, my sisters get pumped & dumped

Face:
15% bf which is decently lean, bad fat distribution genes
Horrendous lower third : inwards short ramus recessed asymmetric narrow chin, round mandible
Also recessed maxilla from side
Feminine nose and flat low set zygos, bad Asymmetry

View attachment 280444

Im from a family that only cares about career and money so i have A grades in school and will study medicine and want to become jaw surgeon

Vote is it over?
Depends on ones defintion of "over" but In my personal opinion and definition - its not over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Now time for the obligatory comment,

mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227 and Luke LLL
hmmm needs dimorphism

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Luke LLL
i can see a giga prettyboy slayer undee that fat. get leaner bro!!!

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
What age did you stop growing? I'm 18 now, 19 in a few months, and i'm 184cm.
My mom is about 5'7 and my dad is about 5'5 (yes my dad is smaller).
Im 19 in may and I think Im about finished. I was late puberty tho. And I actually don't want to grow anymore.
Probably incel before growth spurt
I was incel because I was young tbh. I was still very childish but I think that was pretty normal. I was never ugly tho

Im 19 in may and I think Im about finished. I was late puberty tho. And I actually don't want to grow anymore.

My face looks very young for my age and I was smaller than other kids my age. Hopefully that means i'll still grow but it's unlikely considering my parents are manlets.

My face looks very young for my age and I was smaller than other kids my age. Hopefully that means i'll still grow but it's unlikely considering my parents are manlets.
Your mother is pretty tall but your fater is really small yes

You a pretty cute bro no homo

• +1
So you are 16 and hgh doesn't work?

No it’s not over you are just an idiot

So you are 16 and hgh doesn't work?
Growth plates closed at 15
I have rest potential ofaybe 1-2cm so i will be 171 cm maybe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: draco and DianabolDownie
You look 5 - 5.5 pal.

What happened to your great plan to ascend?

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and didntreadlol
u will be a chadlite at 21. post side profile

• +1
What happened to your great plan to ascend?
Face Ascension is def possible

Height is very difficult i want to study medicine in 🇷🇴 Romanletia tbh also dont need a very good gpa there

Look, your greatest threat rn is face
5'9 with good face can score you a gf I swear
FACE
and 5'9 HEIGHT
Yh my only hope is Romanletia

I know a guy at a gym I used to go to who was short. However, he had an insane body. Wherever he'd walk, people's jaws would drop in awe of how muscular he is. He was not overly muscular, but it was just amazing. He used to wear a cut-out shirt and a hat. I don't fully remember what his face looked like, but I have no doubt that he can get just about any girl that is as tall or shorter than him. Short guys have an advantage when it comes to building physique. Use that advantage and in no time, you will become a chad.

Always remember the following: hard work is the ultimate trump card. Nothing beats hard work over the long run. I suggest you read stories of great men that overcame insane hurdles to eventually gain the respect of everyone around them.

You have severe narcissistic tendencies and have discovered PSL while being way too young. If you don't fix both of the previous, you're seriously gonna fuck up your youth, friendly advice.
I'm being killed by this site yet it's the only thing giving me hope

• +1
Based off of your height alone, yes.

How tall are you?

Tbh sound's like you mig me In every aspect except height.

Height:

Face:
15.8% bf which is decently lean, bad fat distribution genes - > need kybella
Horrendous lower third : inwards short ramus recessed asymmetric narrow chin, round mandible - > need gigajaw/facesurgery
Also recessed maxilla from side - > high lf1 + lf3 imm implants
Feminine nose and flat low set zygos, bad Asymmetry - > rhino implants jawsurgery

Im from a family that only cares about career and money so i have A grades in school and will study medicine and want to become cosmetic jaw surgeon

Vote is it over?
Where is pics

When did you grow boyo?
I need some C O P E H O P E that I'll continue to grow till my early 20s like my dad

Limb lengthening is still legit for u cuz u can lengthen ur arms aswell

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Almu
Where are the pics